Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mixed Bag - New dergs Nov. 17th!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115
~affiliate Bump :)
~affiliate Bump :)
3 hrs ahead of FR time
FGEF3ML.png
@Mozie thank you so much! i would have to have night shadow :)
@Mozie thank you so much! i would have to have night shadow :)
@serenyn
Not a problem, and sounds good :) I'll send her right over!

As well, would you like to be pinged for future hatchlings from this pair? They won't be free, but they may still be worth checking out.
@serenyn
Not a problem, and sounds good :) I'll send her right over!

As well, would you like to be pinged for future hatchlings from this pair? They won't be free, but they may still be worth checking out.
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mozie yes, please! i'd really appreciate if you pinged me, i'm interested in buying a male fae in the future and that pair has such pretty hatchlings ^^
@Mozie yes, please! i'd really appreciate if you pinged me, i'm interested in buying a male fae in the future and that pair has such pretty hatchlings ^^
@serenyn
Sounds good! Do you want me to make a note saying male hatchlings only, or did you want to see them all? :)
@serenyn
Sounds good! Do you want me to make a note saying male hatchlings only, or did you want to see them all? :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie i'd prefer only male hatchlings yes :) thanks a lot!!
@Mozie i'd prefer only male hatchlings yes :) thanks a lot!!
@Mozie
Hi there! I would love to get a female hatchling from Bogwood if possible, though I realize it'll be a little while. I joined in June. :)
@Mozie
Hi there! I would love to get a female hatchling from Bogwood if possible, though I realize it'll be a little while. I joined in June. :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
Sure thing! I'll make a note :) If the upcoming breeding doesnt yield a female, I'll keep you on the list and whenever they do produce one I'll let you know. Whenever she hatches, she'll be free :)
@Stormhawke
Sure thing! I'll make a note :) If the upcoming breeding doesnt yield a female, I'll keep you on the list and whenever they do produce one I'll let you know. Whenever she hatches, she'll be free :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie Do you have plans to breed Jira and Parfait again? I like their hatchlings, but they're not quite what I'm looking for and I'd love to see future hatchlings! So if you do breed them again, can I be on their pinglist?
@Mozie Do you have plans to breed Jira and Parfait again? I like their hatchlings, but they're not quite what I'm looking for and I'd love to see future hatchlings! So if you do breed them again, can I be on their pinglist?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115