Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LEAVING FR EVERYTHING GOING(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@SinclairTop
Your own well being holds more weight than a fictional dragon game or any obligation you might feel you have to others here.
(Alice is my favorite dragon remaining in your lair, but I really don't need any more dragons. First time posting I think.)
@SinclairTop
Your own well being holds more weight than a fictional dragon game or any obligation you might feel you have to others here.
(Alice is my favorite dragon remaining in your lair, but I really don't need any more dragons. First time posting I think.)
Sorry about the delay! I am recovered mostly from my surgery and now I'm working on getting everyone their prizes. People might get several dragons now. Thank you all. <3 [quote name="SinclairTop" date=2015-05-03 11:07:44] So I'm now starting to run low on skin and apparel. If you don't get much, I'm really sorry. I just don't have much anymore. I'll likely start giving away several familiars. I'll post here when I'm beginning the giveaway, so keep an eye out here. I'm not doing it right now. I'm tying up ends and such on the site. So I have had an influx of life, school and general work stuff. I have no time to be here anymore, which is sad but I figure instead of letting everything sit, I'll give it away. So here's how this will go! You just need to post here. Anything to secure a spot. Now here is what you will get 1 Dragon (in your op, mention your fave dragon if you have one. I have Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Imps, Skydancers and Coatls and one Spiral) 1 Familiar 1 Skin A handful of gold and gems A handful of items (apparel and other) I have a nocturne scroll that will be going to someone who will receive just that, and a dragon[/b] I have rare familiars and I have regular ones. I have retired items and I have normal items. It'll be determined by RNG. Once you post, I'll then use RNG to determine what items you will get (based on where they are in my hoard) This will be officially starting once I have all my dragons bred out. Oh. and I don't have equal amounts of everything, so if you don't get a familiar then I ran out! I'm sorry if this happens. @Riedy - Wants Yu @Supernaturally - Loves Coatls and Nocturnes @Reptyrian - Wants Moria and Haru @Pyrallike - Wants Ume @Lunaneomi - Wants Ozpin @friendhamster - Wants a Coatl @Anivia - Wants Snow @Yoshigali - interested in Wildclaw @SilverKunama - Wants Hoshi @Hummingbirdb - Wants #12805908 @Alxamei - Wants Legolas @Hyperioncorp - Mayonaka @Kaial - Alice @Sickan - Wants Leptia @liaku - Bard @tefphoenix - Heisuke @Mahj - Hannibal @Ryite - #12805907 @soluna - Chizuru @uberwekkness - Lelliana @Trillium - #12614726 @zucchi - Cherche @crabbySeer - Pastel type @Aena - Coatl or imp @Kentouma - WC, Cotal or SD @Riko -Chi @MadameVastra -#13390653 [/quote]
Sorry about the delay! I am recovered mostly from my surgery and now I'm working on getting everyone their prizes. People might get several dragons now. Thank you all. <3
SinclairTop wrote on 2015-05-03:
So I'm now starting to run low on skin and apparel. If you don't get much, I'm really sorry. I just don't have much anymore. I'll likely start giving away several familiars.

I'll post here when I'm beginning the giveaway, so keep an eye out here. I'm not doing it right now. I'm tying up ends and such on the site.

So I have had an influx of life, school and general work stuff. I have no time to be here anymore,
which is sad but I figure instead of letting everything sit, I'll give it away. So here's how this will go!

You just need to post here. Anything to secure a spot. Now here is what you will get

1 Dragon (in your op, mention your fave dragon if you have one. I have Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Imps, Skydancers and Coatls and one Spiral)

1 Familiar

1 Skin

A handful of gold and gems

A handful of items (apparel and other)

I have a nocturne scroll that will be going to someone who will receive just that, and a dragon[/b]

I have rare familiars and I have regular ones. I have retired items and I have normal items. It'll be determined by RNG. Once you post, I'll then use RNG to determine what items you will get (based on where they are in my hoard)

This will be officially starting once I have all my dragons bred out.

Oh. and I don't have equal amounts of everything, so if you don't get a familiar then I ran out! I'm sorry if this happens.

@Riedy - Wants Yu
@Supernaturally - Loves Coatls and Nocturnes
@Reptyrian - Wants Moria and Haru
@Pyrallike - Wants Ume
@Lunaneomi - Wants Ozpin
@friendhamster - Wants a Coatl
@Anivia - Wants Snow
@Yoshigali - interested in Wildclaw
@SilverKunama - Wants Hoshi
@Hummingbirdb - Wants #12805908
@Alxamei - Wants Legolas
@Hyperioncorp - Mayonaka
@Kaial - Alice
@Sickan - Wants Leptia
@liaku - Bard
@tefphoenix - Heisuke
@Mahj - Hannibal
@Ryite - #12805907
@soluna - Chizuru
@uberwekkness - Lelliana
@Trillium - #12614726
@zucchi - Cherche
@crabbySeer - Pastel type
@Aena - Coatl or imp
@Kentouma - WC, Cotal or SD
@Riko -Chi
@MadameVastra -#13390653
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
-continues to wait for ozpin-
-continues to wait for ozpin-
@SinclairTop

I'm glad you're doing better! <3
@SinclairTop

I'm glad you're doing better! <3
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@SinclairTop glad to hear you're getting better c:
@SinclairTop glad to hear you're getting better c:
@sinclairtop Glad to hear that you're feeling better! Surgeries are no fun ime. Take your time c:
@sinclairtop Glad to hear that you're feeling better! Surgeries are no fun ime. Take your time c:
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
What the others said :)
What the others said :)
@Lunaneomi
And you shall receive him. xD
@Lunaneomi
And you shall receive him. xD
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
@sinclaitop
XD hopefully lol. Glad ur feeling better
@sinclaitop