Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | under construction
1 2
Bae! I would absolutely love it if you would make a pic of Zander as a party cat!!! It would be fabulous if they background could be zebra print. A gray background with black stripes. Don't you charge 5k? I didn't feel like reading your Intel again. I'll give you 7k. If anything is unclear then ping me ofcourse. @silencethewolf
Bae! I would absolutely love it if you would make a pic of Zander as a party cat!!! It would be fabulous if they background could be zebra print. A gray background with black stripes. Don't you charge 5k? I didn't feel like reading your Intel again. I'll give you 7k. If anything is unclear then ping me ofcourse. @silencethewolf
r7LsxK2.png[/url]
Lol. Intel is suppose to be intro. My bad. Auto correct. @silencethewolf
Lol. Intel is suppose to be intro. My bad. Auto correct. @silencethewolf
r7LsxK2.png[/url]
@QueenLiv

you got it girly! :3

yeah for some reason pings don't work on here anyways? but whatever.
@QueenLiv

you got it girly! :3

yeah for some reason pings don't work on here anyways? but whatever.
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@silencethewolf

Rawr

Can you draw Blackstar with glasses XD

I'll pay 13 gems If that's ok
@silencethewolf

Rawr

Can you draw Blackstar with glasses XD

I'll pay 13 gems If that's ok
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@TheMagicWolf22

Just to clarify, Blackstorm, as in leader of ShadowClan, with glasses. 13 gems would be fine for that. And I'm not sure how long it will take because I have exams this week.
@TheMagicWolf22

Just to clarify, Blackstorm, as in leader of ShadowClan, with glasses. 13 gems would be fine for that. And I'm not sure how long it will take because I have exams this week.
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@silencethewolf

Yes and ok
@silencethewolf

Yes and ok
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
1 2