Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [all gone, thank you all!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@withasideofangst
no im afraid shes the only one i really liked, but thanks for asking and good luck :D
@withasideofangst
no im afraid shes the only one i really liked, but thanks for asking and good luck :D
@CapriciousAi Sending Nightwind now!

@thefaceradar Okay, sorry! Thank you. :)
@CapriciousAi Sending Nightwind now!

@thefaceradar Okay, sorry! Thank you. :)
@withasideofangst

Is night wind still avaliable? Thanks!
@withasideofangst

Is night wind still avaliable? Thanks!
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@xfeathermuffin Sorry, juuuust requested! The ones left (there are a few trades pending) are:
Olympus, Lin, and the unnamed ones.
@xfeathermuffin Sorry, juuuust requested! The ones left (there are a few trades pending) are:
Olympus, Lin, and the unnamed ones.
@withasideofangst
Could I have Lin?
@withasideofangst
Could I have Lin?
ezgif-2-efa6d076f495.gif
XFWypK3.png Wn6vGC1.png Vs2WmBF.png N16btBO.png 8GgdVkW.png rnKnsgE.png lHX3YIL.png qeWy3Ik.png a69iToJ.png mlHpBMC.png
@xfeathermuffin Sure, sending Lin now!

Updated list of those remaining (for anyone else reading this): Olympus and all the unnamed ones.
@xfeathermuffin Sure, sending Lin now!

Updated list of those remaining (for anyone else reading this): Olympus and all the unnamed ones.
@withasideofangst

Could I adopt Acolyte?
Or if not, then Nightwind?
@withasideofangst

Could I adopt Acolyte?
Or if not, then Nightwind?
@withasideofangst

Is it possible that i could have your unnamed female skydancer with the seafoam secondary?
@withasideofangst

Is it possible that i could have your unnamed female skydancer with the seafoam secondary?
@Yoloxochitl Sorry, I listed the available ones, it's just Olympus and the unnamed ones now!

@Indigostones Yes, sending the trade now!
@Yoloxochitl Sorry, I listed the available ones, it's just Olympus and the unnamed ones now!

@Indigostones Yes, sending the trade now!
@withasideofangst

Could I possibly get Nightwind if he's still available? Also, am I allowed 2? If I am would it be OK if I had either one of the unnamed skydancer females?
@withasideofangst

Could I possibly get Nightwind if he's still available? Also, am I allowed 2? If I am would it be OK if I had either one of the unnamed skydancer females?
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6