Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi Im Gabby
Hi everybody am new here

-What flight did you join and why? I Joined fire because ever "what element are you?" quiz thinks am fire or shadow but my few friends tend to agree am fiery so that's why!
-What are some of your hobbies/interests?I draw,Play Video games(Harvest moon,Pokemon,Zelda,The Sims,The Elder Scrolls Games,The Torchlight games,and more)I like Mythology,Studying Clothing through time and region,Music,And Crafting
-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?Zeeba and Maned Rasa

you can also find me here http://gabbypie64.deviantart.com/
Hi everybody am new here

-What flight did you join and why? I Joined fire because ever "what element are you?" quiz thinks am fire or shadow but my few friends tend to agree am fiery so that's why!
-What are some of your hobbies/interests?I draw,Play Video games(Harvest moon,Pokemon,Zelda,The Sims,The Elder Scrolls Games,The Torchlight games,and more)I like Mythology,Studying Clothing through time and region,Music,And Crafting
-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?Zeeba and Maned Rasa

you can also find me here http://gabbypie64.deviantart.com/
18.jpg
@gabbypie64 Great to meet you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone, I'm sure they'll happily help, or visit the guides section of the forum of you want all the specifics. Also, I would recommend visiting your flight specific forums if you haven't already, to meet your fellow flight members and and make new friends. I hope you have a wonderful time here!
@gabbypie64 Great to meet you! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone, I'm sure they'll happily help, or visit the guides section of the forum of you want all the specifics. Also, I would recommend visiting your flight specific forums if you haven't already, to meet your fellow flight members and and make new friends. I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Even if all seems hopeless, remember that I still care about you, no matter what.
@gabbypie64
It's nice to meet you! I hope you're having a great time so far, and that you're enjoying the community! I'm new here, as well.
@gabbypie64
It's nice to meet you! I hope you're having a great time so far, and that you're enjoying the community! I'm new here, as well.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!