Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blue goo, where are you?
1 2 3 4
I only just got one yesterday, and I've been throwing stuff in daily since Baldwin's opened.
I only just got one yesterday, and I've been throwing stuff in daily since Baldwin's opened.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
The very first time I ever used Baldwin I put in a white lace honeybee and got a blue goo. I didn't realize how rare that was until much later LOL
The very first time I ever used Baldwin I put in a white lace honeybee and got a blue goo. I didn't realize how rare that was until much later LOL
Lucky >:D!
I'm waiting for people to count what are the encounter rates of these slimes. I'm sure this slime is like one in one hundred or some such. Maybe 10% appearance rate?
Lucky >:D!
I'm waiting for people to count what are the encounter rates of these slimes. I'm sure this slime is like one in one hundred or some such. Maybe 10% appearance rate?
oh man i didn't know it was so rare!! i've been trying to get a blue goo for a few days and nothing's happened! it all makes sense now.

good luck on your own goo mission, my friend...!
oh man i didn't know it was so rare!! i've been trying to get a blue goo for a few days and nothing's happened! it all makes sense now.

good luck on your own goo mission, my friend...!
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
@Lique - I totally read your thread title to the tune of the Scooby-Doo theme song. And now its stuck in my head. LOL

Blue, blue goo,
Where are you?
I got some Brew to do now.
@Lique - I totally read your thread title to the tune of the Scooby-Doo theme song. And now its stuck in my head. LOL

Blue, blue goo,
Where are you?
I got some Brew to do now.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Good luck, @Lamprey >:O!
I got gifted a lump of blue goo, so now I'm trying to get other blue materials. Gotta catch 'em all!

@HSoup lol now I have the song stuck in my head xD
Though it could be worse! I can deal with Scooby-Doo ZOINK! *scrambling noises*
Good luck, @Lamprey >:O!
I got gifted a lump of blue goo, so now I'm trying to get other blue materials. Gotta catch 'em all!

@HSoup lol now I have the song stuck in my head xD
Though it could be worse! I can deal with Scooby-Doo ZOINK! *scrambling noises*
*L* I got a gold ooze today, when they're useless until a new recipe comes out. spent all day whent he Logas were out trying to make the stuff.

No blue goos for me either. Or blue sludge.
*L* I got a gold ooze today, when they're useless until a new recipe comes out. spent all day whent he Logas were out trying to make the stuff.

No blue goos for me either. Or blue sludge.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
Those pink goggles are calling to me.

Time to keep chucking things into the cauldron. At least I can take solace in the knowledge that I'm not alone in my frustration.
Those pink goggles are calling to me.

Time to keep chucking things into the cauldron. At least I can take solace in the knowledge that I'm not alone in my frustration.
hu72dVR.png
It took me quite awhile to get my ONE blue goo. I've been putting in the food stuffs from Night of the Nocturne, because I was wondering if food rarity or higher food points yielded better results. I got a lot of the other goos no problem really, blue was the only one that proved a pain.. and roughly a stack. >.>
It took me quite awhile to get my ONE blue goo. I've been putting in the food stuffs from Night of the Nocturne, because I was wondering if food rarity or higher food points yielded better results. I got a lot of the other goos no problem really, blue was the only one that proved a pain.. and roughly a stack. >.>
Ill admit it when I first saw the title I thought it said

"Scooby Doo, where are you?"

and I swear

ive been laughing for about 3 minutes

XD
Ill admit it when I first saw the title I thought it said

"Scooby Doo, where are you?"

and I swear

ive been laughing for about 3 minutes

XD
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1351978/1
1 2 3 4