Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Only Sickness Can Love Itself (private)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13453512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134536/13453512_350.png[/img] [/url] Marina had finally approached the land of Nature and the Viridian Labyrinth. Her dark shape slipped through the greenery, smiling. Maybe she could find someone to hang out with. Sure, most thought of Nature of their enemies in her clan. Marina flapped her magenta wings absently, trying to attract attention.

13453512_350.png

Marina had finally approached the land of Nature and the Viridian Labyrinth. Her dark shape slipped through the greenery, smiling. Maybe she could find someone to hang out with. Sure, most thought of Nature of their enemies in her clan. Marina flapped her magenta wings absently, trying to attract attention.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3014295] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30143/3014295_350.png[/img] [/url] Patrolling the boarder, LightningStrike mutters to himself how he would rather be in the Coliseum practicing his technique, not out here staring at some trees and bushes. No one ever came this way, as Nature was a fairly calm territory. Most fighting came from the various Beastclans nearby, but even they had been somewhat calm lately. Walking along the path which leads to the very edge of the land, the male sees something up ahead and goes stiff. Maybe he was wrong, as he doesn't smell the typical scent of his flight. This was an outsider. He can only glimpse their wings through the shadows, a bright pink. Here in the jungle, bright colors meant Stay Away, and Poison. The Guardian male is reasonably cautious. "[b]Halt, whoever you are. This is trespassing, so go back where you came from,[/b]" he call out to them in a gruff voice. LightningStrike is a middle aged dragon, though he still has the look of youth. He wears light armor now, modeled after a Warcat Protector with bright greens and pale yellows. His legs and tail are recently bandaged from his last fight in the Coliseum. @Hershey (It's fine! I'll be away for a little while, but should be back later tonight.)

3014295_350.png

Patrolling the boarder, LightningStrike mutters to himself how he would rather be in the Coliseum practicing his technique, not out here staring at some trees and bushes. No one ever came this way, as Nature was a fairly calm territory. Most fighting came from the various Beastclans nearby, but even they had been somewhat calm lately.

Walking along the path which leads to the very edge of the land, the male sees something up ahead and goes stiff. Maybe he was wrong, as he doesn't smell the typical scent of his flight. This was an outsider. He can only glimpse their wings through the shadows, a bright pink. Here in the jungle, bright colors meant Stay Away, and Poison. The Guardian male is reasonably cautious.

"Halt, whoever you are. This is trespassing, so go back where you came from," he call out to them in a gruff voice. LightningStrike is a middle aged dragon, though he still has the look of youth. He wears light armor now, modeled after a Warcat Protector with bright greens and pale yellows. His legs and tail are recently bandaged from his last fight in the Coliseum.

@Hershey (It's fine! I'll be away for a little while, but should be back later tonight.)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
( @LittlestCondor )

Her beady red eyes turned to the male, a small smile dancing on her maw. Perfect. Someone had come and now she had company. Something she hadn't really had in the Scarred Wasteland. Though, this company was much more hostile then what she expected from a pitiful nature clan. "Why, trespassing? I'm sorry dear. I guess I just walked over the border by mistake," she hummed softly, looking at the Guardian.

Marina then proceeded to sit down and examined her claws, saying, "I'm Marina. What's your name?" The coldness of the question made it seem as if she always trespassed, but really, she just didn't want to get all fired up just because someone thought she was planning on murdering a member of their clan.
( @LittlestCondor )

Her beady red eyes turned to the male, a small smile dancing on her maw. Perfect. Someone had come and now she had company. Something she hadn't really had in the Scarred Wasteland. Though, this company was much more hostile then what she expected from a pitiful nature clan. "Why, trespassing? I'm sorry dear. I guess I just walked over the border by mistake," she hummed softly, looking at the Guardian.

Marina then proceeded to sit down and examined her claws, saying, "I'm Marina. What's your name?" The coldness of the question made it seem as if she always trespassed, but really, she just didn't want to get all fired up just because someone thought she was planning on murdering a member of their clan.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Hershey

Once the intruder reveals herself, LightningStrike is on edge right away. He doesn't quite trust Plague flight dragons, though he's sure some of them can't be all bad. This one doesn't reek of death like many he's meet before. She is actually rather pretty.

"The boarder of your land is marked with growing scars, and our boarder is fresh grass. I doubt you walked from one to the other by mistake," he snaps at her. But when she doesn't move to fight him, he flicks his tail and paces a little. Should one of his clanmates come by, it should look like he's trying to be a good patrol guard.

"My name?" he asks, frowning. "I am LightningStrike," says the male quickly, voice gruff with disapproval. Marina. A pretty name for a pretty dragoness. He shouldn't think that, but he can't really help it. They don't have any sleek, dark dragons with her colors back in his clan. Most are brown and green, or perhaps blue. So different from her.
@Hershey

Once the intruder reveals herself, LightningStrike is on edge right away. He doesn't quite trust Plague flight dragons, though he's sure some of them can't be all bad. This one doesn't reek of death like many he's meet before. She is actually rather pretty.

"The boarder of your land is marked with growing scars, and our boarder is fresh grass. I doubt you walked from one to the other by mistake," he snaps at her. But when she doesn't move to fight him, he flicks his tail and paces a little. Should one of his clanmates come by, it should look like he's trying to be a good patrol guard.

"My name?" he asks, frowning. "I am LightningStrike," says the male quickly, voice gruff with disapproval. Marina. A pretty name for a pretty dragoness. He shouldn't think that, but he can't really help it. They don't have any sleek, dark dragons with her colors back in his clan. Most are brown and green, or perhaps blue. So different from her.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
( @LittlestCondor )

Marina chuckled, hearing his remark about how their borders were completely different. He was indeed correct, but she knew not to get defensive. It was much nicer over here where the green grass grew and trees towered over her head. Compared to nature, plague was a dump. Plus, she wasn't really into all the disease and death that came with being plague. "True. But I have to admit, you guys have much better territory then ours. Ours is full of virus and disease," she responded, glancing back at him.

LightningStrike? A different name for a nature dragon, but she wasn't to argue. Some of her clanmates names were Sorbet and Torrent. Not too plague-like. "Nice name. Does it refer to your brutal strength by any chance?" she questioned, tipping her head to the side slightly.
( @LittlestCondor )

Marina chuckled, hearing his remark about how their borders were completely different. He was indeed correct, but she knew not to get defensive. It was much nicer over here where the green grass grew and trees towered over her head. Compared to nature, plague was a dump. Plus, she wasn't really into all the disease and death that came with being plague. "True. But I have to admit, you guys have much better territory then ours. Ours is full of virus and disease," she responded, glancing back at him.

LightningStrike? A different name for a nature dragon, but she wasn't to argue. Some of her clanmates names were Sorbet and Torrent. Not too plague-like. "Nice name. Does it refer to your brutal strength by any chance?" she questioned, tipping her head to the side slightly.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Hershey

Green eyes narrow in suspicion when the female says that Nature has a better territory. Not all dragons are as fiercely loyal to their homeland as others, but it still sounded odd of her to say. He would not be letting his guard up so soon.

"My parents named me Lightning, after the colors of my hide and wings," he explains. Beneath all his armor, the male has a yellow, tiger striped body and dark wings like storm clouds. "When I grew older, and began to fight, I earned my full name for my ability to Strike out at my opponents with speed and power." He puffs up his chest a little, proud of himself and his name. Not everyone in his clan came from families who honored the two-name system. Many were called by simple, single word names. This was fine, their clan was diverse after all. But at times it made him feel like he stuck out somehow.

"I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're really here, hmm Marina?" he asks the other Guardian, growing impatient with her questions.
@Hershey

Green eyes narrow in suspicion when the female says that Nature has a better territory. Not all dragons are as fiercely loyal to their homeland as others, but it still sounded odd of her to say. He would not be letting his guard up so soon.

"My parents named me Lightning, after the colors of my hide and wings," he explains. Beneath all his armor, the male has a yellow, tiger striped body and dark wings like storm clouds. "When I grew older, and began to fight, I earned my full name for my ability to Strike out at my opponents with speed and power." He puffs up his chest a little, proud of himself and his name. Not everyone in his clan came from families who honored the two-name system. Many were called by simple, single word names. This was fine, their clan was diverse after all. But at times it made him feel like he stuck out somehow.

"I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're really here, hmm Marina?" he asks the other Guardian, growing impatient with her questions.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
( @LittlestCondor )

Marina listened intently, nodding every so often. Man, it was an honour to be named like that. Cinzia and Romeo just slapped the name Marina on her and told her to take the world by storm. Of course, she hadn't, but in their eyes she had. "Seems like a wonderful name that fits you very well," she cooed, smiling.

The black dragoness thought of his question he asked after. What was she really here for? Did she even know? Not really. Honestly, she had just been super bored and just went over to Nature to maybe meet a few souls. But, she didn't know if he would accept that as an answer. "Honestly? Just a little visit. Nothing to worry about," she spoke softly, approaching him slowly.
( @LittlestCondor )

Marina listened intently, nodding every so often. Man, it was an honour to be named like that. Cinzia and Romeo just slapped the name Marina on her and told her to take the world by storm. Of course, she hadn't, but in their eyes she had. "Seems like a wonderful name that fits you very well," she cooed, smiling.

The black dragoness thought of his question he asked after. What was she really here for? Did she even know? Not really. Honestly, she had just been super bored and just went over to Nature to maybe meet a few souls. But, she didn't know if he would accept that as an answer. "Honestly? Just a little visit. Nothing to worry about," she spoke softly, approaching him slowly.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Hershey

LightningStrike doesn't even hide his surprise when she tells him this. A Plague dragon, here for a visit? Part of him wants to suspect her of some awful plot to sow seeds of disease on their beautiful land. But so far she appears to be honest. He doesn't completely trust her, of course.

"I am not worried," he says. "I'm a practiced warrior, and I can easily drive you out of here if I need to," he boasts with a smirk. "But I do not chase away guests until they prove themselves unkind." LightningStrike does not back away as Merina approaches her. Instead he watches carefully for signs of danger. "I cannot give you a tour, it's my job to patrol the boarders. But ... I suppose if you were to walk along the boarder, I could do my job while keeping an eye on you as well." This seems like a logical compromise to him.
@Hershey

LightningStrike doesn't even hide his surprise when she tells him this. A Plague dragon, here for a visit? Part of him wants to suspect her of some awful plot to sow seeds of disease on their beautiful land. But so far she appears to be honest. He doesn't completely trust her, of course.

"I am not worried," he says. "I'm a practiced warrior, and I can easily drive you out of here if I need to," he boasts with a smirk. "But I do not chase away guests until they prove themselves unkind." LightningStrike does not back away as Merina approaches her. Instead he watches carefully for signs of danger. "I cannot give you a tour, it's my job to patrol the boarders. But ... I suppose if you were to walk along the boarder, I could do my job while keeping an eye on you as well." This seems like a logical compromise to him.
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
( @LittlestCondor )

A laugh escaped her maw. How adorable. So keen on protecting his people and land. She sure wished that people could be like that back at the Scarred Wasteland. They were all about 'everything goes' and 'use brutal strength everyday'. It got exhausting just hearing about it. "That could be very enjoyable," she remarked, tapping her chin with a long claw.

Her crimson ovulate paned the area around them, finally finding their way back to LightningStrike. "So, which way shall we go first?" she questioned, looking at him expectantly.
( @LittlestCondor )

A laugh escaped her maw. How adorable. So keen on protecting his people and land. She sure wished that people could be like that back at the Scarred Wasteland. They were all about 'everything goes' and 'use brutal strength everyday'. It got exhausting just hearing about it. "That could be very enjoyable," she remarked, tapping her chin with a long claw.

Her crimson ovulate paned the area around them, finally finding their way back to LightningStrike. "So, which way shall we go first?" she questioned, looking at him expectantly.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png