Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Newbies
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
can i have storm @mourningsweets
@mourningsweets Would it be okay if I took Charcoal off your hands, please? They're absolutely adorable. :)
@mourningsweets Would it be okay if I took Charcoal off your hands, please? They're absolutely adorable. :)
VAAnkLY.png
@tingyiy32 @ViridianSylph
Totally!
@tingyiy32 @ViridianSylph
Totally!
r5CjlMV.gif arcanist_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8k67gq.gif tumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png HM46bM2.png eZ5CPeG.gif
@mourningsweets Thank you so much!!
@mourningsweets Thank you so much!!
VAAnkLY.png
@mourningsweets please give me the this dragon!

Ref Name: Maize
Maize Basic, Splash Shimmer, Blue Crackle
@mourningsweets please give me the this dragon!

Ref Name: Maize
Maize Basic, Splash Shimmer, Blue Crackle
@mourningsweets

The Black spiral is absolutely gorgeous! <3 May I have her if she is still available?
@mourningsweets

The Black spiral is absolutely gorgeous! <3 May I have her if she is still available?
@mourningsweets May I have Black? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14077509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140776/14077509_350.png[/img] [/url] I want another dragon, but I don't have 2k (yet. I'm close to having it)
@mourningsweets

May I have Black?

14077509_350.png

I want another dragon, but I don't have 2k (yet. I'm close to having it)
jYsXFew.gif
thank you so much @mourningsweets
thank you so much @mourningsweets
@ronan @kyourine
Yep!

@AbyssDestroyer
Sorry, someone asked for her before you. I have some other dragons that've recently hatched that you can take a look at. I'll PM you with their pictures!
@ronan @kyourine
Yep!

@AbyssDestroyer
Sorry, someone asked for her before you. I have some other dragons that've recently hatched that you can take a look at. I'll PM you with their pictures!
r5CjlMV.gif arcanist_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8k67gq.gif tumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png HM46bM2.png eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24