Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Raptor Skin- F Wildclaw~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@Letum Just put an @ sign before my name. :) I got your prior message. I'm going to wait until saturday and see if anyone else wants to be moved to another run, and then ping the whole waitlist and see who wants to take a spot.
@Letum Just put an @ sign before my name. :) I got your prior message. I'm going to wait until saturday and see if anyone else wants to be moved to another run, and then ping the whole waitlist and see who wants to take a spot.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
I'm very interested. I LOVE that skin!
I'm very interested. I LOVE that skin!
@whiteraven13 I'll add you to the second run list :)
@whiteraven13 I'll add you to the second run list :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@midnightrose116 , @INeverMiss , @Meii Just a reminder that we are aiming for tomorrow for submission, and if payments could be made by 16:00 fr time or so, that would be great!

@thelibellus One of our buyers would rather wait until another run, so now I am going down the list and taking people who can pay today. :) Would you be interested - you are the first on the list
@midnightrose116 , @INeverMiss , @Meii Just a reminder that we are aiming for tomorrow for submission, and if payments could be made by 16:00 fr time or so, that would be great!

@thelibellus One of our buyers would rather wait until another run, so now I am going down the list and taking people who can pay today. :) Would you be interested - you are the first on the list
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 I am totally interested :D
@QueenCheetah93 I am totally interested :D
@TheLibellus Send those gems over whenever today and ill switch your name to the first run batch :)
@TheLibellus Send those gems over whenever today and ill switch your name to the first run batch :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 You can mark me as a can pay today as well if you get down to my name on the waitlist.
@QueenCheetah93 You can mark me as a can pay today as well if you get down to my name on the waitlist.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@QueenCheetah93

I got paid today, so I'll be able to get those gems to you!
@QueenCheetah93

I got paid today, so I'll be able to get those gems to you!
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22