Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiar does not appear
I'm not sure if it's linked to the familiar "Ancient Fungus" specifically, or it's a hit-and-miss type of thing, but for me, while I am able to see Ancient Fungus in my Hoard>Familiars page, I cannot see it when I go to assign a familiar to a dragon: it does not appear on the left side of the screen, where it lists available familiars. It's not in my Vault (I checked twice), I even sold and re bought that particular familiar, in case it was just a minor glitch, but that didn't help.

I always clear my cache and cookies of my browser when I'm through using it; does Safari not agree with the servers FR uses?
I'm not sure if it's linked to the familiar "Ancient Fungus" specifically, or it's a hit-and-miss type of thing, but for me, while I am able to see Ancient Fungus in my Hoard>Familiars page, I cannot see it when I go to assign a familiar to a dragon: it does not appear on the left side of the screen, where it lists available familiars. It's not in my Vault (I checked twice), I even sold and re bought that particular familiar, in case it was just a minor glitch, but that didn't help.

I always clear my cache and cookies of my browser when I'm through using it; does Safari not agree with the servers FR uses?
@Zornitsa Do you already have an Ancient Fungus equipped to a dragon in your lair?

You can only have one of each familiar equipped to a dragon in your lair.
@Zornitsa Do you already have an Ancient Fungus equipped to a dragon in your lair?

Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@Zornitsa

You already have an Ancient Fungus equipped to this dragon.
@Zornitsa

@Zornitsa Moved to the Help Center as this is not a bug! :) From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1467441]Flight Rising FAQ[/url]: [quote][b]What are Familiars? What can I do with them?[/b] Familiars are creatures and animals from various parts of Sornieth. You can bond with Familiars and earn daily rewards. And if you’re into Lore: Familiars are Shade-touched and bonding with dragons helps rid them of the Shade’s corruption. [i][b]Please note:[/b] If you have more than one of a specific Familiar, only one will show in the Familiars box when adding one to your dragon. Your Clan bonds with Familiars by TYPES not individuals. [/i] [i][b]Example:[/b] If you have three Downy Fox Rats, you will only be able to bond with ONE copy of the Downy Fox Rat.[/i][i][/i][/quote]
@Zornitsa Moved to the Help Center as this is not a bug! :)

From the Flight Rising FAQ:

Quote:
What are Familiars? What can I do with them?

Familiars are creatures and animals from various parts of Sornieth. You can bond with Familiars and earn daily rewards. And if you’re into Lore: Familiars are Shade-touched and bonding with dragons helps rid them of the Shade’s corruption.

Please note: If you have more than one of a specific Familiar, only one will show in the Familiars box when adding one to your dragon. Your Clan bonds with Familiars by TYPES not individuals.

Example:
If you have three Downy Fox Rats, you will only be able to bond with ONE copy of the Downy Fox Rat.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="Maki" date=2015-06-18 05:59:33] @Zornitsa You already have an Ancient Fungus equipped to this dragon. [/quote] Oh, I see. I could've sworn that I had unequipped that familiar when I was arranging my lair a while back. ^^; Serves me right for blindly visiting Familiars and not keeping better track of them.
Maki wrote on 2015-06-18:
@Zornitsa

Oh, I see. I could've sworn that I had unequipped that familiar when I was arranging my lair a while back. ^^; Serves me right for blindly visiting Familiars and not keeping better track of them.
[quote name="ceiswyn" date=2015-06-18 04:53:52] @Zornitsa Do you already have an Ancient Fungus equipped to a dragon in your lair? You can only have one of each familiar equipped to a dragon in your lair. [/quote] Yeah, it turns out I do have it equipped already; I probably won another one in a battle or when I opened a treasure chest from a different Familiar, hehheh ^^;
ceiswyn wrote on 2015-06-18:

Yeah, it turns out I do have it equipped already; I probably won another one in a battle or when I opened a treasure chest from a different Familiar, hehheh ^^;