Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A question
Alright so i am new to Flight Rising i have a few questions that i would like to have answered

1. Is there another way to get gems than to buy them?

2. How long does it take for a egg to hatch

I might ask some more later but that is all i have for now
Alright so i am new to Flight Rising i have a few questions that i would like to have answered

1. Is there another way to get gems than to buy them?

2. How long does it take for a egg to hatch

I might ask some more later but that is all i have for now
@Sarcasm448 You can buy gems from other players with Treasure! Check out Items for Sale: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz

You can also get gems from opening treasure chests, exalting dragons, selling something for gems in the Auction House, and if you keep your dragon's above 80% energy for three or more days, you'll receive a gem every day :o

Eggs that are in a nest will hatch after 5 incubations, so if you incubate every day, including the day the nest was laid, it will hatch in 5 days. Found eggs that are in your inventory can be hatched any time
@Sarcasm448 You can buy gems from other players with Treasure! Check out Items for Sale: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz

You can also get gems from opening treasure chests, exalting dragons, selling something for gems in the Auction House, and if you keep your dragon's above 80% energy for three or more days, you'll receive a gem every day :o

Eggs that are in a nest will hatch after 5 incubations, so if you incubate every day, including the day the nest was laid, it will hatch in 5 days. Found eggs that are in your inventory can be hatched any time
cZLsLHr.png
@Sarcasm448
You can sell items or dragons on the auction house for gems, rarely get gems from exalting, receive 1 gem per day if your dragons' overall energy stays above 80% for three consecutive days, and sometimes you can find gems in chests (though, generally, it's a better idea to sell them on the auction house than open them yourself!)

That depends on what kind of egg. If it's an egg you've found from scavenging, fighting in the coliseum, or purchased off the auction house, you can hatch it instantly. If it's an egg from your dragons breeding, it takes 5 days to incubate and then 1 more day to hatch.
@Sarcasm448
You can sell items or dragons on the auction house for gems, rarely get gems from exalting, receive 1 gem per day if your dragons' overall energy stays above 80% for three consecutive days, and sometimes you can find gems in chests (though, generally, it's a better idea to sell them on the auction house than open them yourself!)

That depends on what kind of egg. If it's an egg you've found from scavenging, fighting in the coliseum, or purchased off the auction house, you can hatch it instantly. If it's an egg from your dragons breeding, it takes 5 days to incubate and then 1 more day to hatch.
V8I0CBG.gif
@Jaena

@LilithServil

Ah,thanks! :3
@Jaena

@LilithServil

Ah,thanks! :3