Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Just Bought some things?
At the Auction House?

9 Familiars to be exact, and after extracting them from my inbox, i only showed 6?

Where are the rest???
At the Auction House?

9 Familiars to be exact, and after extracting them from my inbox, i only showed 6?

Where are the rest???
ALSO!!! I have more familiars in my Hoard? But when i want to assign them to a dragon,it looks like its empty. like i don't have it?
ALSO!!! I have more familiars in my Hoard? But when i want to assign them to a dragon,it looks like its empty. like i don't have it?
@Monochrom3 where are you trying to view the familiars? Duplicates will not show in the "attach familiar" box if you already have the familiar attached to a dragon (this is accountable for your second listed problem) . View them in your hoard directly.
@Monochrom3 where are you trying to view the familiars? Duplicates will not show in the "attach familiar" box if you already have the familiar attached to a dragon (this is accountable for your second listed problem) . View them in your hoard directly.
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-18 12:13:07] @Monochrom3 where are you trying to view the familiars? Duplicates will not show in the "attach familiar" box if you already have the familiar attached to a dragon (this is accountable for your second listed problem) . View them in your hoard directly. [/quote] @chepin I don't follow? I open the hoard link on my laptop, and i see familiars i either bough from the auction house, the market place or during the may greesnkeeper gathering. They are in my hoard, but once again, when i go to my Dragon Lair to attach them to a dragonthey are not there.
chespin wrote on 2015-06-18:

@chepin

I don't follow? I open the hoard link on my laptop, and i see familiars i either bough from the auction house, the market place or during the may greesnkeeper gathering. They are in my hoard, but once again, when i go to my Dragon Lair to attach them to a dragonthey are not there.
@chespin

This is my hoard

256cidz.jpg

this is my dragon lair

s6ork5.png
@chespin

This is my hoard

256cidz.jpg

this is my dragon lair

s6ork5.png
@Monochrom3 you can only have one type of familiar attached to any dragon regardless of if you have multiples of the familiar. If they don't show up in the box, it means you already have the same familiar attached to one of your dragons.
@Monochrom3 you can only have one type of familiar attached to any dragon regardless of if you have multiples of the familiar. If they don't show up in the box, it means you already have the same familiar attached to one of your dragons.
Ohhhhh!!!!!!OK I get it now!!!

Thanks!!!
Ohhhhh!!!!!!OK I get it now!!!

Thanks!!!