Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Hunting Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((*waits patiently for turn* Howdy, @motherboard ! Nice to see you back! :D))
((*waits patiently for turn* Howdy, @motherboard ! Nice to see you back! :D))
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
(( @sirina77 seems like you are up next? ))
(( @sirina77 seems like you are up next? ))
ooc sorry, my internet went out again. ;; i don't know why this is happening, we're usually well-connected?? why are there so many thunderstorms aah okay anyways -- replies will be much quicker now. hopefully! [ @motherboard @Pikkanen @sirina77 @Ssevora ]

With a small sigh, Dahlia looked at the newcomer, simply nodding at the others' introductions. He was a Tundra male, just like the clumsy Light dragon. The small Fae stretched out her miniscule body (at least, compared to the others he was undoubtedly so) and she looked over the stranger. He seemed full of himself, and the silent blue female didn't particularly like dragons who were full of themselves.

She blinked at him as a sort-of greeting, and cooed, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance; my name is Dahlia. We were... in the midst of putting together a hunting party of sorts, if you're interested?" Despite her... initial dislike of this rogue-like Tundra, Dahlia felt as though she could trust him. And by the looks of his bloody tail, she knew that he would be a valuable asset to their team.
ooc sorry, my internet went out again. ;; i don't know why this is happening, we're usually well-connected?? why are there so many thunderstorms aah okay anyways -- replies will be much quicker now. hopefully! [ @motherboard @Pikkanen @sirina77 @Ssevora ]

With a small sigh, Dahlia looked at the newcomer, simply nodding at the others' introductions. He was a Tundra male, just like the clumsy Light dragon. The small Fae stretched out her miniscule body (at least, compared to the others he was undoubtedly so) and she looked over the stranger. He seemed full of himself, and the silent blue female didn't particularly like dragons who were full of themselves.

She blinked at him as a sort-of greeting, and cooed, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance; my name is Dahlia. We were... in the midst of putting together a hunting party of sorts, if you're interested?" Despite her... initial dislike of this rogue-like Tundra, Dahlia felt as though she could trust him. And by the looks of his bloody tail, she knew that he would be a valuable asset to their team.
(( @motherboard I'm still here.... Dunno where everyone else went! D: can't go until Sirina comes, though...

*searches the area*))
(( @motherboard I'm still here.... Dunno where everyone else went! D: can't go until Sirina comes, though...

*searches the area*))
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
ooc maybe they're still sleeping? i'm pretty sure everyone else is in a different time zone compared to me. sorry to have kept you waiting, though! [ @Ssevora ]
ooc maybe they're still sleeping? i'm pretty sure everyone else is in a different time zone compared to me. sorry to have kept you waiting, though! [ @Ssevora ]
(( @motherboard that's possible... Feh, I feel like an impatient goose now! ^.^'
That's alright! You told us why, so I'm pretty sure you're forgiven!
Also, how did you make your text small? I can't seem to figure it out 0w0'))
(( @motherboard that's possible... Feh, I feel like an impatient goose now! ^.^'
That's alright! You told us why, so I'm pretty sure you're forgiven!
Also, how did you make your text small? I can't seem to figure it out 0w0'))
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
ooc ahh, don't worry about it. c: you're just anxious to get on with the rp! i'm pretty sure everyone else can relate to that. and ahh, thanks for being understanding!
ah, just use [ sub ] or [ sup ], whichever one floats your boat! i would use [ small ] but FR doesn't support that tag so instead i use [ sub ]. :c [ @Ssevora ]
ooc ahh, don't worry about it. c: you're just anxious to get on with the rp! i'm pretty sure everyone else can relate to that. and ahh, thanks for being understanding!
ah, just use [ sub ] or [ sup ], whichever one floats your boat! i would use [ small ] but FR doesn't support that tag so instead i use [ sub ]. :c [ @Ssevora ]
Kairo watched the male approach and the mirror take a few steps back. The females he was fine with being there, but this rogue male, on his clan's hunting grounds... he could feel some of the hairs on his mane stand on end. Still, a fight was far from what he wanted. Perhaps this rogue could be of assistance.

Kairo took a somewhat protective step forward, his head held high, and regarded the other male with a bland look. He listened to the small Fae speak and waited before saying anything himself. "Well, I could use all the help I can get, certainly. My hunting skills aren't nearly as toned as my ability to fight." It was a warning. Most likely unneeded, but still. He felt responsible for anything that happened. "I apologize. All this talk and I haven't even given you my name. I'm Kiaro." He said with a very slight smirk. "If you would care to join us on this little quest, I'd be honored to have your help in gathering food for my family."

@Ssevora
Kairo watched the male approach and the mirror take a few steps back. The females he was fine with being there, but this rogue male, on his clan's hunting grounds... he could feel some of the hairs on his mane stand on end. Still, a fight was far from what he wanted. Perhaps this rogue could be of assistance.

Kairo took a somewhat protective step forward, his head held high, and regarded the other male with a bland look. He listened to the small Fae speak and waited before saying anything himself. "Well, I could use all the help I can get, certainly. My hunting skills aren't nearly as toned as my ability to fight." It was a warning. Most likely unneeded, but still. He felt responsible for anything that happened. "I apologize. All this talk and I haven't even given you my name. I'm Kiaro." He said with a very slight smirk. "If you would care to join us on this little quest, I'd be honored to have your help in gathering food for my family."

@Ssevora
((AH DANG. I forgot to mention Bal is rather large for a tundra, although I hope that was obvious with the 'slow and hits hard' ;-;))

Bal looked down at the other tundra (assuming he is average size), looking amused. "Gah hah! A lil' tense now, eh? Well, nice ta meet'cha anyways! Names Baladrakin, but you can call me Bal for short," he said slowly, lowering his head in a submissive way. "And by golly sure! Thanks for askin', by the way. Ain't got nothin' to do now that them lizards have grown," Bal added cheerfully.

His shadow began to move, then rise up into multiple, rat-sized 'spiders'. A few dashed into a hole, scaring out the rodent inside while 'spiders' on the outside started herding it over to the dragons. Bal raised his tail, slamming it down on the critter once it got in range. He used much less force than the previous ones, so the blow just broke the prey's spine.

"Aaaaaand there's one," Bal said, picking up the prey and tossing it Kiaro.

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Pikkanen
((AH DANG. I forgot to mention Bal is rather large for a tundra, although I hope that was obvious with the 'slow and hits hard' ;-;))

Bal looked down at the other tundra (assuming he is average size), looking amused. "Gah hah! A lil' tense now, eh? Well, nice ta meet'cha anyways! Names Baladrakin, but you can call me Bal for short," he said slowly, lowering his head in a submissive way. "And by golly sure! Thanks for askin', by the way. Ain't got nothin' to do now that them lizards have grown," Bal added cheerfully.

His shadow began to move, then rise up into multiple, rat-sized 'spiders'. A few dashed into a hole, scaring out the rodent inside while 'spiders' on the outside started herding it over to the dragons. Bal raised his tail, slamming it down on the critter once it got in range. He used much less force than the previous ones, so the blow just broke the prey's spine.

"Aaaaaand there's one," Bal said, picking up the prey and tossing it Kiaro.

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Pikkanen
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
((Just out of curiosity, where are you guys from? I’m from North Europe, clock being about 10 hours more than in game server..))

Golden female gave small snort for Kairo’s kind of blatant warning, dropping her kill on ground still watching their newest addition with clear annoyance. She remained silent while everybody else welcomed him in hunt. One more would of course make thing easier and faster, but she would have rather had someone less… Shadowy.

“If you are going to use your tail, at least hit them on the head. Otherwise you likely just leave them half-alive.”
Ambra snarled after male demonstrated his hunting skills. If one could call it that. Show off. Mirror rarely used anything but her own teeth and claws. Whipping her tail, female turned her gaze from dragons on their surrounding, watching for heath signals telling her from preys. At least there were plenty of those.

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Ssevora
((Just out of curiosity, where are you guys from? I’m from North Europe, clock being about 10 hours more than in game server..))

Golden female gave small snort for Kairo’s kind of blatant warning, dropping her kill on ground still watching their newest addition with clear annoyance. She remained silent while everybody else welcomed him in hunt. One more would of course make thing easier and faster, but she would have rather had someone less… Shadowy.

“If you are going to use your tail, at least hit them on the head. Otherwise you likely just leave them half-alive.”
Ambra snarled after male demonstrated his hunting skills. If one could call it that. Show off. Mirror rarely used anything but her own teeth and claws. Whipping her tail, female turned her gaze from dragons on their surrounding, watching for heath signals telling her from preys. At least there were plenty of those.

@Sirina77 @Motherboard @Ssevora
1 2 3 4 5 6 7