Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 286 287
That's interesting... Did anyone else get an authentication error?
That's interesting... Did anyone else get an authentication error?
"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin

Sig_HuntersMoon1.gif
@Ashtiel omg. Amazing. Yours and my skydancers should be friends because blacks/oranges
@Ashtiel omg. Amazing. Yours and my skydancers should be friends because blacks/oranges
a1IrWcm.png
@Ashtiel AMAZING =D
@Ashtiel AMAZING =D
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Made my first Skydancer ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=128134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1282/128134_350.png[/img] [/url] Now I need another Scroll for his partner, then'll stop scroll hunting for a while O_o
Made my first Skydancer ^^

128134_350.png

Now I need another Scroll for his partner, then'll stop scroll hunting for a while O_o
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Ashtiel ooooh, so that's what stripes looks like on an SD. I might have to consider that for my next one :D

@Selianth ...so...shiny Love the gembond with the irid too.
@Ashtiel ooooh, so that's what stripes looks like on an SD. I might have to consider that for my next one :D

@Selianth ...so...shiny Love the gembond with the irid too.
@Selianth jeezus that is so amazing
@Selianth jeezus that is so amazing
a1IrWcm.png
@Ashtiel
Gorgeous! That is an awesomely striking color combo! :D

@Selianth
So lovely! I think I may have to save up for iridescent if I ever manage to snag an AD scroll - they look absolutely amazing with it!
@Ashtiel
Gorgeous! That is an awesomely striking color combo! :D

@Selianth
So lovely! I think I may have to save up for iridescent if I ever manage to snag an AD scroll - they look absolutely amazing with it!
@Prism @Collapsix @InkyPetrel Thank you :) I love those blue Iridescennt colours...and gembond is great on them ^^
@Prism @Collapsix @InkyPetrel Thank you :) I love those blue Iridescennt colours...and gembond is great on them ^^
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Selianth it is ;_; srsly
@Selianth it is ;_; srsly
a1IrWcm.png
DId anyone notcice they dont eat?
DEADRA DON'T EAT!
DId anyone notcice they dont eat?
DEADRA DON'T EAT!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 286 287