Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't find the elk I just bought
I had one elk for my one female fae dragon. I bought a fae male and an elk for him and now I can't find it. I opened my messages and took it but it isn't showing up when I go to add it to my male or even when I try to add it to another dragon. What is going on? Why can't I access my new unattached elk I just bought? I'm out 6500 in treasure.
I had one elk for my one female fae dragon. I bought a fae male and an elk for him and now I can't find it. I opened my messages and took it but it isn't showing up when I go to add it to my male or even when I try to add it to another dragon. What is going on? Why can't I access my new unattached elk I just bought? I'm out 6500 in treasure.
hmm same it said i had 2 but it dosen't show
hmm same it said i had 2 but it dosen't show
i can help you with all i know, not a lot :)
looking to buy stuff like food, dragons, and more go to
A Wonderful Shop
I would recommend reloading the page, or logging out/in again
I would recommend reloading the page, or logging out/in again
QFXpYkj.png
@Silverdragon88 @HawkImport @Tafficat
That's because you can only equip one of each type of familiar to any dragon in your lair. You can only put an Elk on another dragon if you remove the Elk your female Fae is already holding.
@Silverdragon88 @HawkImport @Tafficat
That's because you can only equip one of each type of familiar to any dragon in your lair. You can only put an Elk on another dragon if you remove the Elk your female Fae is already holding.
Cynictis is correct that that's your problem. But you can get a Snowfall Elk if you want them both to have one! They are different species.
Cynictis is correct that that's your problem. But you can get a Snowfall Elk if you want them both to have one! They are different species.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Have I lost the 6500 I paid for that 2nd elk forever or what will happen to it? Will I get it back?
Have I lost the 6500 I paid for that 2nd elk forever or what will happen to it? Will I get it back?
@Silverdragon88

It should still appear under the "familiars" tab in your hoard and on the "sell" page of the auction house. You can own as many duplicates as you want, you just can't actually equip multiples to dragons. So if you want to resell it or use it for brewing, you can.
@Silverdragon88

It should still appear under the "familiars" tab in your hoard and on the "sell" page of the auction house. You can own as many duplicates as you want, you just can't actually equip multiples to dragons. So if you want to resell it or use it for brewing, you can.
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
I guess I'll resell it for the amount I paid or maybe a bit more.
I guess I'll resell it for the amount I paid or maybe a bit more.