Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drawing Winners, Over!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 95
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
qk1BHu2.png
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
qk1BHu2.png
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
1.midnight
2.oil slick
3. Preservance
@roseangel2
qk1BHu2.png
@roseangel2

How do I enter my dragons? Also, can you enter your own dragons and vote for the winners?
@roseangel2

How do I enter my dragons? Also, can you enter your own dragons and vote for the winners?
@roseangel2

omg, i won something x) hihi~
is the copper steampunk set still there? °-° i would love to have it c:

and also for the new round:

1. Midgnight
2. Banana
3. Oil Sick
@roseangel2

omg, i won something x) hihi~
is the copper steampunk set still there? °-° i would love to have it c:

and also for the new round:

1. Midgnight
2. Banana
3. Oil Sick
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@roseangel2
1. Midnight
2. Jaded
3. Oil slick
@roseangel2
1. Midnight
2. Jaded
3. Oil slick
1eQ456r.png
@roseangel2

1. Midnight
  2. Jaded
  3. Oil Slick
@roseangel2

1. Midnight
  2. Jaded
  3. Oil Slick
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Hidetheevidence @Harpsdesire @venvargie @hopelesswillwin @RainbowWolfy
Your ticket/votes have been recorded.

@blackfang320
You ticket/votes have been recorded. Also, you posted 5 times and I was wondering if you would please delete some of those since they are cluttering the thread? thank you very much.

@Fornax
Originally you could sell me your dragon and it would be featured in the next rounds of the raffle and you could vote on it. However, Round 6 will be the last and it's spots are all already full so at this time you can vote each day for ticket for the raffle.

@KatzeKatsu
It hasn't been taken but Stormbreeze hasn't replied yet. I'll send it to you as soon as I can and I'll ask for an alternate if Stormbreeze picks that one. Your ticket/ votes have been recorded.
@Hidetheevidence @Harpsdesire @venvargie @hopelesswillwin @RainbowWolfy
Your ticket/votes have been recorded.

@blackfang320
You ticket/votes have been recorded. Also, you posted 5 times and I was wondering if you would please delete some of those since they are cluttering the thread? thank you very much.

@Fornax
Originally you could sell me your dragon and it would be featured in the next rounds of the raffle and you could vote on it. However, Round 6 will be the last and it's spots are all already full so at this time you can vote each day for ticket for the raffle.

@KatzeKatsu
It hasn't been taken but Stormbreeze hasn't replied yet. I'll send it to you as soon as I can and I'll ask for an alternate if Stormbreeze picks that one. Your ticket/ votes have been recorded.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

So next time there is an opening I can enter by selling my dragon to you? Will you return the dragon? Oh, are the dragons on page one the ones you vote on?

PS - Sorry if I'm asking really dumb questions, first time I've ever looked at this topic.
@roseangel2

So next time there is an opening I can enter by selling my dragon to you? Will you return the dragon? Oh, are the dragons on page one the ones you vote on?

PS - Sorry if I'm asking really dumb questions, first time I've ever looked at this topic.
@roseangel2

1.Midnight
2.Banana
3.Rusty
@roseangel2

1.Midnight
2.Banana
3.Rusty
25qyauq.jpg
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 95