Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF an Open Fire Nest-Tangerine Secondary
I have these two imperials (Kagassin (female) and Rilan (male)) that I'm trying to breed for a Tangerine secondary female; I've had imperials with this general but not-quite-right colour scheme in my lair for months and figured it was time to advertise to find someone willing to try their claws at it. The primary and tertiary colours and the genes will be okay no matter what since I've gotten the range compact, so that's good! This is the same dragon that I was trying to breed for @Silviya 's Golden Lantern Lights F accent like months ago @-@ (By the way her accents are amazing go buy them) @Spire You're on my friends list from my newbie days, but I didn't want to just message you out of the blue so sending out a ping to you since you're a fire ahhhh [quote](Ultimately going for a Seafoam Bar x Tangerine Iridescent x Maize/White Underbelly female fire-flight Imperial. Treasure or gems or kept hatchlings or whatever if you want them for payment is fine I don't even--)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9880051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98801/9880051_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9736875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97369/9736875_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote]
I have these two imperials (Kagassin (female) and Rilan (male)) that I'm trying to breed for a Tangerine secondary female; I've had imperials with this general but not-quite-right colour scheme in my lair for months and figured it was time to advertise to find someone willing to try their claws at it.

The primary and tertiary colours and the genes will be okay no matter what since I've gotten the range compact, so that's good!

This is the same dragon that I was trying to breed for @Silviya 's Golden Lantern Lights F accent like months ago @-@ (By the way her accents are amazing go buy them)

@Spire You're on my friends list from my newbie days, but I didn't want to just message you out of the blue so sending out a ping to you since you're a fire ahhhh
Quote:
(Ultimately going for a Seafoam Bar x Tangerine Iridescent x Maize/White Underbelly female fire-flight Imperial. Treasure or gems or kept hatchlings or whatever if you want them for payment is fine I don't even--)
9880051_350.png

9736875_350.png
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Nurylon
Sure, of course I'll lend you a nest! I have two nests hatching tomorrow, so if you wanna toss me a crossroads for the two lovebirds I'll be more than happy to help you out.
@Nurylon
Sure, of course I'll lend you a nest! I have two nests hatching tomorrow, so if you wanna toss me a crossroads for the two lovebirds I'll be more than happy to help you out.
@Nurylon I'd be happy to help out now, if you want. I've got open nests and no plans to fill them in the next week. I'd probably just ask you to toss me some change to cover food.
@Nurylon I'd be happy to help out now, if you want. I've got open nests and no plans to fill them in the next week. I'd probably just ask you to toss me some change to cover food.
10229.png .
Ha'aut
~~~~~
it's always time for more eggs
click for wishlist
. 10227.png
Thank you so much, you two! I'll send 'em over to @Spire ; a crossroads should be waiting for whenever you're waiting to take them. Do you want any food sent over? I don't use any seafood in my lair so I can send over a friendly stack /o/
Thank you so much, you two! I'll send 'em over to @Spire ; a crossroads should be waiting for whenever you're waiting to take them. Do you want any food sent over? I don't use any seafood in my lair so I can send over a friendly stack /o/
@Nurylon

Oh no that's alright :)

I'll put em on a nest tomorrow, and fingers crossed they give a big nest! I'll let you know.
@Nurylon

Oh no that's alright :)

I'll put em on a nest tomorrow, and fingers crossed they give a big nest! I'll let you know.
@Spire Thanks so much ♥
@Spire Thanks so much ♥
@Nurylon

You're very welcome! They had three eggs, so hopefully one of them is the girlie that you want.
@Nurylon

You're very welcome! They had three eggs, so hopefully one of them is the girlie that you want.
@Spire Hoorah!
Let me know if you need the nest sooner than the normal 5-6 days it takes for eggs to hatch, I can probably snatch a boon for you if you'd like.
@Spire Hoorah!
Let me know if you need the nest sooner than the normal 5-6 days it takes for eggs to hatch, I can probably snatch a boon for you if you'd like.
@Nurylon

Gueeeeeess what!?!?!

The one baby with tangerine wings juuuuust so also happened to be a female!

Sending the whole family back over to you now. I'm super happy for you, I know how difficult it is to get lucky and get the right colors!
@Nurylon

Gueeeeeess what!?!?!

The one baby with tangerine wings juuuuust so also happened to be a female!

Sending the whole family back over to you now. I'm super happy for you, I know how difficult it is to get lucky and get the right colors!
@Spire Ahhh hoorah, thank you so much! If you ever need a nest or anything from me in turn just let me know, it really means a lot ;w;
*I've been going after a tangerine girlie for months askdgnag*
@Spire Ahhh hoorah, thank you so much! If you ever need a nest or anything from me in turn just let me know, it really means a lot ;w;
*I've been going after a tangerine girlie for months askdgnag*