Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Random Happenings.
1 2
i agree with you, OP, i think it would be nice to have some random messages on occasion. i think if you're going to include real good ones like treasure being granted or even genes, youd have to definitely be sure to have negative consequences of equal value to match. i can't think of what those might be at the moment.... but anyways yes i agree with you! it would be nice to have some more flavor and spice added to browsing the site.
i agree with you, OP, i think it would be nice to have some random messages on occasion. i think if you're going to include real good ones like treasure being granted or even genes, youd have to definitely be sure to have negative consequences of equal value to match. i can't think of what those might be at the moment.... but anyways yes i agree with you! it would be nice to have some more flavor and spice added to browsing the site.
Support for this!
Support for this!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Kalnu @lycanthropy @kwolf13

Thank you for the support :)

Also @Kalnu I couldn't have said it better myself.
@Kalnu @lycanthropy @kwolf13

Thank you for the support :)

Also @Kalnu I couldn't have said it better myself.
They say the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.
Bump for my thread... I'm really curious to see what other people think :D
Bump for my thread... I'm really curious to see what other people think :D
Support, most other petsites have something like this and it's fun, it spices up browsing the website :)

And yes, you have to have a ton of other events for the rare ones to work properly. I don't think a random gene is too much!
Support, most other petsites have something like this and it's fun, it spices up browsing the website :)

And yes, you have to have a ton of other events for the rare ones to work properly. I don't think a random gene is too much!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
Thanks @Mango
Thanks @Mango
I think this would be great as long as there are no negative events and there are few or no neutral events.

Neutral events (ex: "DragonName Says Hello" but nothing else happened)...
  • are a a waste of database space
  • Make you ignore important events if they are overused
  • Get repetitive- they tend to be the most common!

Negative events....
  • Can really upset players if they ruined something that took a lot of work to get
  • always annoy people when they happen
  • Can make players dread events.
I think this would be great as long as there are no negative events and there are few or no neutral events.

Neutral events (ex: "DragonName Says Hello" but nothing else happened)...
  • are a a waste of database space
  • Make you ignore important events if they are overused
  • Get repetitive- they tend to be the most common!

Negative events....
  • Can really upset players if they ruined something that took a lot of work to get
  • always annoy people when they happen
  • Can make players dread events.
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
1 2