Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6-digit dragons up for offer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Elrehaan can I autobuy Andric if you don't mind giving me a little time to clear up some space in my lair
@Elrehaan can I autobuy Andric if you don't mind giving me a little time to clear up some space in my lair
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Catfeather yep I went AWOL before I managed to sell these guys so I'm back. xD Added you to my list!

@Niharike - sure! Send the CR whenever you're ready. :)
@Catfeather yep I went AWOL before I managed to sell these guys so I'm back. xD Added you to my list!

@Niharike - sure! Send the CR whenever you're ready. :)
:)
:)
@Elrehaan

Ahhh, I'd wondered!

Lol, looks like I was too slow for Andric anyway! xD May come back for one of the others if they're still around (provided I can get a little more treasure!)

And thanks! :D
@Elrehaan

Ahhh, I'd wondered!

Lol, looks like I was too slow for Andric anyway! xD May come back for one of the others if they're still around (provided I can get a little more treasure!)

And thanks! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Elrehaan thank you. can I be put on a ping list for the 5-ids as well? If you send the cr I can pick him up as soon as I get space.
@Elrehaan thank you. can I be put on a ping list for the 5-ids as well? If you send the cr I can pick him up as soon as I get space.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Elrehaan I'd like to AB Nichol and Corki please! :D
@Elrehaan I'd like to AB Nichol and Corki please! :D
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
@Elrehaan I'm actually interested in all of your tundras - I'm sure you'll want to auction the 5 digits if you sell them but how much would you ask for Suvi and her brothers?
@Elrehaan I'm actually interested in all of your tundras - I'm sure you'll want to auction the 5 digits if you sell them but how much would you ask for Suvi and her brothers?
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
@pocketwitch - Nichol and Corki are all yours, I'll send the CR now. :)

As for Suvi and brothers, I wasn't expecting these boys to go so fast for the AB so I may put those three up for offers for a day or two before deciding on an AB. I can definitely ping you if you'd like to keep an eye on that? I'll probably put them up later today or tomorrow.
@pocketwitch - Nichol and Corki are all yours, I'll send the CR now. :)

As for Suvi and brothers, I wasn't expecting these boys to go so fast for the AB so I may put those three up for offers for a day or two before deciding on an AB. I can definitely ping you if you'd like to keep an eye on that? I'll probably put them up later today or tomorrow.
@Elrehaan Thank you! And that's totally understandable - yes, please ping me for any future sales or auctions, particularly of the tundra brood!
@Elrehaan Thank you! And that's totally understandable - yes, please ping me for any future sales or auctions, particularly of the tundra brood!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9