Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Infinity's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 3 4
@infinitynbeyond
Than you can just draw the trainer with a pokeball if thats alright. :D
@infinitynbeyond
@infinitynbeyond
@infinitynbeyond
@hive sure c:
@hive sure c:
@infinitynbeyond
Heres one last pic of her so you can get her personality. You can make up an outfit, so long as its shorts and has her garters and tights.
tumblr_mftg5uY3JY1qc4hjfo3_500_zpsofzres1c.jpg
@infinitynbeyond
Heres one last pic of her so you can get her personality. You can make up an outfit, so long as its shorts and has her garters and tights.
tumblr_mftg5uY3JY1qc4hjfo3_500_zpsofzres1c.jpg
@InfinitynBeyond

Hey there :D I'd love either a bust of fullbody of my dragon OC, Clarity, if you're willing?
Fullbody Reference
Mouth Reference
Wings Reference

I can offer the 35k you're after, or give you 2-3 of my dragons for sale? If you want dragons let me know and I'll link :) They're mostly on the last two pages of my lair.
@InfinitynBeyond

Hey there :D I'd love either a bust of fullbody of my dragon OC, Clarity, if you're willing?
Fullbody Reference
Mouth Reference
Wings Reference

I can offer the 35k you're after, or give you 2-3 of my dragons for sale? If you want dragons let me know and I'll link :) They're mostly on the last two pages of my lair.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Hive okay c: i'll try my best ^^

@Claritywind yeah! c: could you just message me what dragons you would offer please?
thank you ;u; i'll add you to the list ^^
(p.s. thank you for the llama on da ;v; )
@Hive okay c: i'll try my best ^^

@Claritywind yeah! c: could you just message me what dragons you would offer please?
thank you ;u; i'll add you to the list ^^
(p.s. thank you for the llama on da ;v; )
@InfinitynBeyond
Sent the message :)
(p.s. You're welcome :D *stands around with my llama cannon, ready to shoot anyone who comes near*)
@InfinitynBeyond
Sent the message :)
(p.s. You're welcome :D *stands around with my llama cannon, ready to shoot anyone who comes near*)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@InfinitynBeyond
Username : AlaskanWyre.
Reference : Olniivmonah and Teutorix.
Type of art : (full body, couple, ect.) Couple art, headshots; since
that's what you said you would do with dragons. ♥
Pose : Touching noses or maybe them just looking at one another
with a little heart between them? Either way, they'd both be in the same drawing.
Payment : 30,000 Treasure, yes? Since there's two characters? c:
Extras : I'll message you personalities too! Thought it might be a bit of a
hassle to read through here.
Other : Thank you so much, hope this is alright! Oh, and if you need
Monah without apparel, I can get that for you.
@InfinitynBeyond
Username : AlaskanWyre.
Reference : Olniivmonah and Teutorix.
Type of art : (full body, couple, ect.) Couple art, headshots; since
that's what you said you would do with dragons. ♥
Pose : Touching noses or maybe them just looking at one another
with a little heart between them? Either way, they'd both be in the same drawing.
Payment : 30,000 Treasure, yes? Since there's two characters? c:
Extras : I'll message you personalities too! Thought it might be a bit of a
hassle to read through here.
Other : Thank you so much, hope this is alright! Oh, and if you need
Monah without apparel, I can get that for you.
yeehaw!
she/her
time +1
Gek4MgE.png
@infinitynbeyond hey! I don't have it now, but I have a question on a peice I'm thinking about. I have a dragon sona, and was wondering if you would be able to do a picture of him with one of my dragons on here as a hatchling. Would the hatchie count as a chibi? Also I have 5 diamonds and could pay the rest in treasure once I get it. So taking off the diamond amount, how much would it be? I could probably get that treasure by tomorrow. (I have like no life)

P.S. I'm PiercedDragon on DA :p
@infinitynbeyond hey! I don't have it now, but I have a question on a peice I'm thinking about. I have a dragon sona, and was wondering if you would be able to do a picture of him with one of my dragons on here as a hatchling. Would the hatchie count as a chibi? Also I have 5 diamonds and could pay the rest in treasure once I get it. So taking off the diamond amount, how much would it be? I could probably get that treasure by tomorrow. (I have like no life)

P.S. I'm PiercedDragon on DA :p
@AlaskanWyre
Yuppers I can do that for you ^-^ the payment is fine too ;v; (love those dragons BTW ;A; <3 )
Adding you to the list c:

@Dakaru
Hiya again cx hmm well how would like your fursona drawn (ei. Full body, chibi also? ) hmm I think maybe about 15 kt?? I might have to think about it ;-; (since I'm on mobile and its really hard to jump back and forth |'D ) but i'll let you know asap through pm c:

ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT!
@AlaskanWyre
Yuppers I can do that for you ^-^ the payment is fine too ;v; (love those dragons BTW ;A; <3 )
Adding you to the list c:

@Dakaru
Hiya again cx hmm well how would like your fursona drawn (ei. Full body, chibi also? ) hmm I think maybe about 15 kt?? I might have to think about it ;-; (since I'm on mobile and its really hard to jump back and forth |'D ) but i'll let you know asap through pm c:

ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT!
1 2 3 4