Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59
pottermore put me in hufflepuff, and thinking about it i can't argue, i mean when i saw that image of the lightsaber breadknife from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie, all my friends were like "oh imagine if you stabbed someone with that" and "oh it'd cauterize the wound instantly, so not very useful" and "unless you want information"... i was just like "but why would you stab a person when you could have toast?"
pottermore put me in hufflepuff, and thinking about it i can't argue, i mean when i saw that image of the lightsaber breadknife from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy movie, all my friends were like "oh imagine if you stabbed someone with that" and "oh it'd cauterize the wound instantly, so not very useful" and "unless you want information"... i was just like "but why would you stab a person when you could have toast?"
A while ago when I tried out Pottermore I got put in Slytherin, and that's fine by me :D
A while ago when I tried out Pottermore I got put in Slytherin, and that's fine by me :D
Hufflepuff! :D
Hufflepuff! :D
I always get sorted in hufflepuff.
I always get sorted in hufflepuff.
I'm a Slytherin :-)
I'm a Slytherin :-)
9cjDdGL.png

They stuck me in Hufflepuff on Pottermore, but every other quiz I've ever taken says Ravenclaw. (I felt so betrayed!) I feel more like a Ravenclaw anyway. I was a dead ringer for it when I was school-aged and my thirst for knowledge and strengthening my brain is still very strong. I just can't help that I have acquired a very strong need for food friends and comfort as I've passed into mid-adult hood!

@deathschemist

I've always loved that toast meme. So very perfect. I think that's the real test.
They stuck me in Hufflepuff on Pottermore, but every other quiz I've ever taken says Ravenclaw. (I felt so betrayed!) I feel more like a Ravenclaw anyway. I was a dead ringer for it when I was school-aged and my thirst for knowledge and strengthening my brain is still very strong. I just can't help that I have acquired a very strong need for food friends and comfort as I've passed into mid-adult hood!

@deathschemist

I've always loved that toast meme. So very perfect. I think that's the real test.
@Arithelia, same here. I'm a Ravenclaw with Slytherin tendencies, but mostly Ravenclaw. People tend to not believe it though (at least the people I know well) when I told them that I was sorted into Ravenclaw (confirmed by Pottermore) :3
@Arithelia, same here. I'm a Ravenclaw with Slytherin tendencies, but mostly Ravenclaw. People tend to not believe it though (at least the people I know well) when I told them that I was sorted into Ravenclaw (confirmed by Pottermore) :3
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Hufflepuff, for me!
Hufflepuff, for me!
Hufflepuff/Slytherin for me :)
Hufflepuff/Slytherin for me :)
sTDNoaF.gif
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
I'm usually Ravenclaw, however some times I receive Slytherin!
I'm usually Ravenclaw, however some times I receive Slytherin!
gQ3FOSs.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59