Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your Hogwarts House?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59
I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore but I know I'd be a happier Hufflepuff
I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore but I know I'd be a happier Hufflepuff
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
I've always gotten Gryffindor on all those stupid tests and quizzes I took. But I associate with Ravenclaw and I will tell people that Ravenclaw is my house because it's the best
I've always gotten Gryffindor on all those stupid tests and quizzes I took. But I associate with Ravenclaw and I will tell people that Ravenclaw is my house because it's the best
Pottermore put me in Slytherin, which confused me greatly. Cause I see myself as a Hufflepuff personally. But then, when I take those quizzes, they always put me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin or say I'm a mix of the two. Why can't I just be a Hufflepuff??? OTL
Pottermore put me in Slytherin, which confused me greatly. Cause I see myself as a Hufflepuff personally. But then, when I take those quizzes, they always put me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin or say I'm a mix of the two. Why can't I just be a Hufflepuff??? OTL
Slytherin! For the longest time I thought I was a Hufflepuff, but Pottermore told me I was a Slytherin and I was kind of upset and refused to admit it. I ended up looking more into it, did some research as to why it would do this to me and then I realized that Slytherin really was more me than Hufflepuff, so I've embraced it proudly. Besides, it turns out I look pretty good in green and silver ;)
Slytherin! For the longest time I thought I was a Hufflepuff, but Pottermore told me I was a Slytherin and I was kind of upset and refused to admit it. I ended up looking more into it, did some research as to why it would do this to me and then I realized that Slytherin really was more me than Hufflepuff, so I've embraced it proudly. Besides, it turns out I look pretty good in green and silver ;)
I used to think I was Slytherin for the longest time, but I'm a Hufflepuff through and through now. <3
I used to think I was Slytherin for the longest time, but I'm a Hufflepuff through and through now. <3
oeurJSN.png
In just signing up for Pottermore

I have a siamese cat familiar, my wand is Elm and Phoenix Feather, 12.5" long, solid.
I have been placed in Hufflepuff!
In just signing up for Pottermore

I have a siamese cat familiar, my wand is Elm and Phoenix Feather, 12.5" long, solid.
I have been placed in Hufflepuff!
Have been and always will be a Slytherin!
Have been and always will be a Slytherin!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

-Launches Slytherin banner into the air-
Come join me for a dungeon party, guys!
-Launches Slytherin banner into the air-
Come join me for a dungeon party, guys!
8 hours ahead of FR time
50lm6f.jpg
Signature By ClockworkVixen
I will fight all you Slytherins with the power of friendship.
Hufflepuff forever!
I will fight all you Slytherins with the power of friendship.
Hufflepuff forever!
I'm a true blooded Hufflepuff.
I'm a true blooded Hufflepuff.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59