Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Mixed Bag - New dergs Nov. 17th!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115
@Mozie

This is the coolest thing ever. Could I request an egg from Fahrua and Peach? Is that right?

(I sort of got overwhelmed by the choices, lol....)
@Mozie

This is the coolest thing ever. Could I request an egg from Fahrua and Peach? Is that right?

(I sort of got overwhelmed by the choices, lol....)
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@mozie thank you very much!
@mozie thank you very much!
@Mudcat
Sure thing! Peach is a popular guy so it may be a while before they can go, but you will get that free egg eventually! (Id give you the one from their current nest, but it's reserved, sadly)
Would you like to request another pair as well so you get something sooner? You can have a free egg from both requests, so no worries there :)
@Mudcat
Sure thing! Peach is a popular guy so it may be a while before they can go, but you will get that free egg eventually! (Id give you the one from their current nest, but it's reserved, sadly)
Would you like to request another pair as well so you get something sooner? You can have a free egg from both requests, so no worries there :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Caldera @Buttnon
My pleasure! :D
@Caldera @Buttnon
My pleasure! :D
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

Oh wow. YES! Those Bogwood-style dragons are the cutest! Are they available?

Only wait, um... hang on... because I think I have to make my nest bigger if I get two more dragons?

::: flails :::

Can you tell I joined six seconds ago and got swept up in the allure of FREE ADORABLE DRAGONS without really thinking this through? ;)
@Mozie

Oh wow. YES! Those Bogwood-style dragons are the cutest! Are they available?

Only wait, um... hang on... because I think I have to make my nest bigger if I get two more dragons?

::: flails :::

Can you tell I joined six seconds ago and got swept up in the allure of FREE ADORABLE DRAGONS without really thinking this through? ;)
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Mudcat
Sure thing! I'll make a note that you get 1 free Bogwood :D They breed July 2nd~

And no worries, you have plenty of time before then :) Breeding is a long process, sadly
Also, I know that feel xD I had the same experience when I first joined. .....I still have that problem because people still give out free dragons for anyone all the time >.> Or they sell pretties super cheap.
@Mudcat
Sure thing! I'll make a note that you get 1 free Bogwood :D They breed July 2nd~

And no worries, you have plenty of time before then :) Breeding is a long process, sadly
Also, I know that feel xD I had the same experience when I first joined. .....I still have that problem because people still give out free dragons for anyone all the time >.> Or they sell pretties super cheap.
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

::: laughs ::: Thank you so much! I can tell this site is going to 100% satisfy my hoarding habit.
@Mozie

::: laughs ::: Thank you so much! I can tell this site is going to 100% satisfy my hoarding habit.
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Mudcat
Haha, yeah. This site is a hoarders dream >u>
@Mudcat
Haha, yeah. This site is a hoarders dream >u>
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie
May I be put on the list to have one of Parfait and Jira's babies, please! I am new!
@Mozie
May I be put on the list to have one of Parfait and Jira's babies, please! I am new!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115