Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons 4 New Users!
1 2 3 4
@TwilightInfinity It may have been because I left the dragon in the AH on accident...try now, it should work!
@TwilightInfinity It may have been because I left the dragon in the AH on accident...try now, it should work!
Hello!! Are there any dragons left?
Hello!! Are there any dragons left?
:]
@CHeart It worked! Thank you so much I'll take good care of him.
@CHeart It worked! Thank you so much I'll take good care of him.
@Ricecatkyo Sure you can have him! I'll set up a trade c:
@Ricecatkyo Sure you can have him! I'll set up a trade c:
Thank you very much!^^
Thank you very much!^^
@Samug Sure, which Nocturne? :) I have three available!

And @Irarina The only ones that are pending in a trade are the fire Imperial and the Coatl! Everything else is still completely available :)
@Samug Sure, which Nocturne? :) I have three available!

And @Irarina The only ones that are pending in a trade are the fire Imperial and the Coatl! Everything else is still completely available :)
@runeun Yes, there are a lot that are still available! c: The only ones that are pending in a trade are the fire Imperial (second one) and the Coatl (fifth one). Besides those two, you can ask for any of the dragons!
@runeun Yes, there are a lot that are still available! c: The only ones that are pending in a trade are the fire Imperial (second one) and the Coatl (fifth one). Besides those two, you can ask for any of the dragons!
@CHeart Then could I ask for the first one? Thank you!
@CHeart Then could I ask for the first one? Thank you!
:]
Can I have the first one then? c:
Can I have the first one then? c:
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
is the 4th dragon still available?

and if so how do I ask for it. idk wat I`m doing quite yet since im new to this.
is the 4th dragon still available?

and if so how do I ask for it. idk wat I`m doing quite yet since im new to this.
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
1 2 3 4