Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons 4 New Users!
1 2 3 4
@CHeart Oooh the dragon 12591859 is just so pretty! Can I take him home? I promise I'll take good care of him.
@CHeart Oooh the dragon 12591859 is just so pretty! Can I take him home? I promise I'll take good care of him.
@TwilightInfinity Ah I'm so sorry, I misread the join date! I keep forgetting that on FR the year is written first. Yes, you can take him for free! I'll set up a crossroads :)
@TwilightInfinity Ah I'm so sorry, I misread the join date! I keep forgetting that on FR the year is written first. Yes, you can take him for free! I'll set up a crossroads :)
It's fine I'm still figuring everything out. I've been waiting ages for the site to be accepting new members. I'm very excited and thanks so much!
It's fine I'm still figuring everything out. I've been waiting ages for the site to be accepting new members. I'm very excited and thanks so much!
I'm not sure what the name of this one: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11749625
But might I be able to have them? ;w;
I'm not sure what the name of this one: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11749625
But might I be able to have them? ;w;
@CHeart That sounds lovely, I'll go accept right away!
@CHeart That sounds lovely, I'll go accept right away!
@CarArt and @Irarina someone already asked for that one first, and I'm waiting for them to accept the trade that I set up, so he might be taken! Sorry. Let me know if you want a different dragon :)
@CarArt and @Irarina someone already asked for that one first, and I'm waiting for them to accept the trade that I set up, so he might be taken! Sorry. Let me know if you want a different dragon :)
@CHeart would you possibly consider letting me adopt your Nocturne?
@CHeart would you possibly consider letting me adopt your Nocturne?
m1CZHJt.gif

PlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif Plague%20flight%20switch%20Light_zpsberapp98.gif

m37z8.gif
plague_banner.png
@CHeart it won't let me accept the Crossroads for some reason. Any clues?
@CHeart it won't let me accept the Crossroads for some reason. Any clues?
@MotherGargoyle Sorry, that dragon is taken ;w; Is there a different one you would like?
@MotherGargoyle Sorry, that dragon is taken ;w; Is there a different one you would like?
Then can I have any that you left? I am not sure the name nor type of dragons ^^;
Then can I have any that you left? I am not sure the name nor type of dragons ^^;
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4