Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any bioshock fans tho...
1 2 3 4 5
I've seen the entirety of Infinite and I'm currently playing through the first Bioshock. Right now I'm around the part where the phrase "would you kindly" is ruining my life.
I've seen the entirety of Infinite and I'm currently playing through the first Bioshock. Right now I'm around the part where the phrase "would you kindly" is ruining my life.
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
^click the eggs/dragons!^
Ahhhhh Bioshock is so good! I really liked Infinite, and it may or may not be my favourite... But I totally have a Skyhook that spins and everything. It sits on my shelf and I just like to look at it.
Ahhhhh Bioshock is so good! I really liked Infinite, and it may or may not be my favourite... But I totally have a Skyhook that spins and everything. It sits on my shelf and I just like to look at it.
I've never played the second game, but I love Infinite and especially the first Bioshock! That plot twist... Infinite was a beautiful game to look and and pretty fun to play, but in terms of story/writing/plot, I didn't think it quite lived up to the first game in the series. Still very worth it though.
I've never played the second game, but I love Infinite and especially the first Bioshock! That plot twist... Infinite was a beautiful game to look and and pretty fun to play, but in terms of story/writing/plot, I didn't think it quite lived up to the first game in the series. Still very worth it though.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
Bioshock is fantastic. I've played all three games multiple times. The first one is still my favorite, but the part where you get to play as a little sister in the second game is just so BA too.

And that infinite ending tho.

AGH I just want more Rapture in my life.
Bioshock is fantastic. I've played all three games multiple times. The first one is still my favorite, but the part where you get to play as a little sister in the second game is just so BA too.

And that infinite ending tho.

AGH I just want more Rapture in my life.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Bioshock 2 ride or die club whaddup

ipersonally 2 is my favorite, if you couldn't tell already aha. not a big fan of Infinite though, especially burial at sea. in fact burial at sea is the worst. if you want DLC that worth it, get Minerva's Den. its so, so good.

though compared to the absolute garbage episode 2 of burial at sea makes of the first game, its not much of a stretch.
Bioshock 2 ride or die club whaddup

ipersonally 2 is my favorite, if you couldn't tell already aha. not a big fan of Infinite though, especially burial at sea. in fact burial at sea is the worst. if you want DLC that worth it, get Minerva's Den. its so, so good.

though compared to the absolute garbage episode 2 of burial at sea makes of the first game, its not much of a stretch.
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
Yup, played and beat all three games, never finished the DLC's for Infinite though due to glitches getting stuck in a room with no way out.... As for my favorite of the three, the first reigns supreme because of Telekinesis and just how the storyline made me get far too attached to the little sisters |D I honestly couldn't kill any of them, and in the proving grounds I would make sure they never got hurt by going crazy with trap bolts and tanking damage left and right.
Fans of 2 I understand it has both of the things mentioned above, but in my opinion the storyline wasn't as well scripted as the first. If you didn't listen to ALL of the audio diaries you had no clue who the heck you were playing as, or why you were even progressing through the game in the slightest. The first used the audio diaries to explain how Rapture got to the decrepit an insane state it was in, while throwing hints at you through the radio and character interaction.
Yup, played and beat all three games, never finished the DLC's for Infinite though due to glitches getting stuck in a room with no way out.... As for my favorite of the three, the first reigns supreme because of Telekinesis and just how the storyline made me get far too attached to the little sisters |D I honestly couldn't kill any of them, and in the proving grounds I would make sure they never got hurt by going crazy with trap bolts and tanking damage left and right.
Fans of 2 I understand it has both of the things mentioned above, but in my opinion the storyline wasn't as well scripted as the first. If you didn't listen to ALL of the audio diaries you had no clue who the heck you were playing as, or why you were even progressing through the game in the slightest. The first used the audio diaries to explain how Rapture got to the decrepit an insane state it was in, while throwing hints at you through the radio and character interaction.
Urbenjokester.gif
whOA BIOSHOCK FANS NYELLO

i don't know if i'd be counted as a proper bioshock fan as i'm only accustomed to Infinite and i fell in love instantly aha
whOA BIOSHOCK FANS NYELLO

i don't know if i'd be counted as a proper bioshock fan as i'm only accustomed to Infinite and i fell in love instantly aha
"Semicolon."
- The Lonely Island
*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

I'M HERE. I AM LATE AND I AM SORRY.

Bioshock! Only the greatest series ever! It was my first FPS and the first real game series to give me super trust issues :D

The first one was my favorite and believe it or not, I enjoyed the second one too. I'm a big Rapture fan, not so much a Columbia fan. But I 100%'d achievements in Infinite, so I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

I'M HERE. I AM LATE AND I AM SORRY.

Bioshock! Only the greatest series ever! It was my first FPS and the first real game series to give me super trust issues :D

The first one was my favorite and believe it or not, I enjoyed the second one too. I'm a big Rapture fan, not so much a Columbia fan. But I 100%'d achievements in Infinite, so I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@ser , same tbh but i just look at a walkthrough so i know when a splicer or smth is gonna pop up... as for playing it at night, dont play it with audio haha
@ser , same tbh but i just look at a walkthrough so i know when a splicer or smth is gonna pop up... as for playing it at night, dont play it with audio haha
@PYR4LSP1T3 THERE WE GO .... this game does **** you up tho
@PYR4LSP1T3 THERE WE GO .... this game does **** you up tho
1 2 3 4 5