Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | First Impressions Game!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
For this game you just look at a person's icon and comment your first impression of it

It could be anything about them, their personality or something else entirely, be creative!

Nothing rude please, lets keep this civil c:
For this game you just look at a person's icon and comment your first impression of it

It could be anything about them, their personality or something else entirely, be creative!

Nothing rude please, lets keep this civil c:
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
@Everwinged

I get the feeling you're a calm, and relatively perky person.
@Everwinged

I get the feeling you're a calm, and relatively perky person.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy

I get the feeling that your art style is the traditional art, water colour-ish type for some reason, haha
@Quamosthy

I get the feeling that your art style is the traditional art, water colour-ish type for some reason, haha
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
((@Scania
Well, you're half-right. I do a bit of traditional art, and I have dabbled in watercolours every now and then, I find that full on paint works better for me. Case in point, have a look at this: http://i.imgur.com/XljaRGN.jpg SKIP ME!))
((@Scania
Well, you're half-right. I do a bit of traditional art, and I have dabbled in watercolours every now and then, I find that full on paint works better for me. Case in point, have a look at this: http://i.imgur.com/XljaRGN.jpg SKIP ME!))
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@scania I get the feeling you are quite clam and like to be around bodies of water
@scania I get the feeling you are quite clam and like to be around bodies of water
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
@9voltdragon I bet you're someone who likes the idea of adventure!
@9voltdragon I bet you're someone who likes the idea of adventure!
Re4xvuh.png
@Prophit
You look a smart person who likes to work
@Prophit
You look a smart person who likes to work
@Prophit
Makes me think you enjoy sky and flying related things. :o

Ninja'd.

@Kawaru

You seem like someone who likes winter maybe. ;u;
@Prophit
Makes me think you enjoy sky and flying related things. :o

Ninja'd.

@Kawaru

You seem like someone who likes winter maybe. ;u;
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
(( @Quamosthy

Wooaahh, that's really pretty * A * I guess I got the traditional art part down, yay |D And yeah, now that I look at it, your art style does feel very solid and like a really personal sense! Gosh, you make me want to try traditional art painting someday, haha

PLEASE SKIP ME!! ))
(( @Quamosthy

Wooaahh, that's really pretty * A * I guess I got the traditional art part down, yay |D And yeah, now that I look at it, your art style does feel very solid and like a really personal sense! Gosh, you make me want to try traditional art painting someday, haha

PLEASE SKIP ME!! ))
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@KnucklePuck
Anyone named KnucklePuck has to be rad, bad, and in the mood for attitude.

edit: fixed typo
@KnucklePuck
Anyone named KnucklePuck has to be rad, bad, and in the mood for attitude.

edit: fixed typo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7