Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Keyboard Compatibility
1 2
Hi there, so I have a chronic joint pain issue, and after grinding the last few days on the Coliseum, I'm experience a lot of discomfort in my wrist.
I was wondering if it might be possible to implement a way to use abilities/items on targets via the keyboard.

For instance:
a - Abilities
s - Items
d - Defend
f - Flee

1 - ability/item 1
2 - ability/item 2
3 - ability/item 3
4 - ability/item 4

As for targeting, it could use either WASD for switching between targets or maybe a number system like

1234 - Team Member/Opponent Targeting

Something like that.

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions to make this suggestion better, I'm all ears.
Hi there, so I have a chronic joint pain issue, and after grinding the last few days on the Coliseum, I'm experience a lot of discomfort in my wrist.
I was wondering if it might be possible to implement a way to use abilities/items on targets via the keyboard.

For instance:
a - Abilities
s - Items
d - Defend
f - Flee

1 - ability/item 1
2 - ability/item 2
3 - ability/item 3
4 - ability/item 4

As for targeting, it could use either WASD for switching between targets or maybe a number system like

1234 - Team Member/Opponent Targeting

Something like that.

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions to make this suggestion better, I'm all ears.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
I support this. With all the clicking in the colliseum it often leaves my wrist sore and I can only imagine how much pain people with repetitive stress injuries (I think that's what they're called?) and carpal tunnel must be in after Coli.
I support this. With all the clicking in the colliseum it often leaves my wrist sore and I can only imagine how much pain people with repetitive stress injuries (I think that's what they're called?) and carpal tunnel must be in after Coli.
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
yes please!

My wrist would be thankful.
yes please!

My wrist would be thankful.
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
Support.
Support.
MRMeAKr.png
Support!
Support!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
support!!
support!!
sZsrs4b.jpg
Absolutely support!
Absolutely support!
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
support
support
Support, yes please!
Support, yes please!
1 2