Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't unlock the new apparel slots
In the update right here, its says we can have up to 20 unlockable apparel slots. I can (and have) unlocked up to ten of them. There are no further options or buttons to click to unlock the slots with gems.

Any suggestions?
In the update right here, its says we can have up to 20 unlockable apparel slots. I can (and have) unlocked up to ten of them. There are no further options or buttons to click to unlock the slots with gems.

Any suggestions?
@erinnightwalker

I think you have to zoom out to see the rest of the buttons.
@erinnightwalker

[quote name="Maki" date=2015-06-11 16:50:30] @erinnightwalker I think you have to zoom out to see the rest of the buttons. [/quote] To my knowledge, I am not zoomed in. I play at fullscreen on my laptop. Unless you meant some other form of zooming?
Maki wrote on 2015-06-11:
@erinnightwalker

To my knowledge, I am not zoomed in. I play at fullscreen on my laptop. Unless you meant some other form of zooming?
@erinnightwalker

Have a look at what it looks like for me (mine works perfectly).

http://gyazo.com/09abd363479e1b1c4732e457d4f5efc0

Are you sure the count for yours and mine is different? There's 20 total slots in mine, I counted. Is your laptop screen small? If so, you might need to do some scrolling down... but otherwise, I'm not so sure.
@erinnightwalker

Have a look at what it looks like for me (mine works perfectly).

http://gyazo.com/09abd363479e1b1c4732e457d4f5efc0

Are you sure the count for yours and mine is different? There's 20 total slots in mine, I counted. Is your laptop screen small? If so, you might need to do some scrolling down... but otherwise, I'm not so sure.
@Feerling

I do have 20 total slots, but I can't unlock more than the first ten. In my screen, the eleventh slot just says Locked Slot. There is no button to pay the gems and unlock further slots. Just the grey bars, like the second one after your Wingpiece.

Did I misunderstand the update? Are the slots there but unusable as of yet?
@Feerling

I do have 20 total slots, but I can't unlock more than the first ten. In my screen, the eleventh slot just says Locked Slot. There is no button to pay the gems and unlock further slots. Just the grey bars, like the second one after your Wingpiece.

Did I misunderstand the update? Are the slots there but unusable as of yet?
@erinnightwalker

Oh, that explains. I thought you couldn't see them at all. That does sound like it's a bug.
@erinnightwalker

Oh, that explains. I thought you couldn't see them at all. That does sound like it's a bug.
@erinnightwalker

Have you tried zooming out in your browser? It worked for other users who had the same problem.
@erinnightwalker

Have you tried zooming out in your browser? It worked for other users who had the same problem.
@Maki

Huh. Yes, that works. Though why you can only see it at 80% is strange....

Ah well. Many thanks!
@Maki

Huh. Yes, that works. Though why you can only see it at 80% is strange....

Ah well. Many thanks!