Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riserae's Pixels [ Full / New Adopts! ]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 246 247
@Zangoose Here's Nikki for you! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9SmfQeQ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/i5e4ThF.gif[/img] Lots of little details on her, I hope it turned out to your liking! Let me know if there's any adjustments I need to make. =) If you'd like to write a review, that would be super lovely. I know you already have an animation for Nikki, but you can apply the coupon you get from the review to animate something else one day! =) You can PM or post. Thanks for the order! (hug)
@Zangoose

Here's Nikki for you!

9SmfQeQ.png i5e4ThF.gif

Lots of little details on her, I hope it turned out to your liking! Let me know if there's any adjustments I need to make. =)

If you'd like to write a review, that would be super lovely. I know you already have an animation for Nikki, but you can apply the coupon you get from the review to animate something else one day! =) You can PM or post. Thanks for the order! (hug)
@Riserae

oh wowww, she turned out absolutely wonderful! i love it ;A; i'd be happy to write a review, i'll do it through PM n_n
@Riserae

oh wowww, she turned out absolutely wonderful! i love it ;A; i'd be happy to write a review, i'll do it through PM n_n
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Riserae

Actually, yah, pop me on waiting list, please. :-)
@Riserae

Actually, yah, pop me on waiting list, please. :-)
sZRxyrd.png
@riserae

Can I grab a F Guardian slot?:0
@riserae

Can I grab a F Guardian slot?:0
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
@Riserae I'd love a spot on the waitlist, please.
@Riserae I'd love a spot on the waitlist, please.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Riserae
Oh my gosh, I had mostly forgotten this - what a lovely thing to find after signing in! ;o; I'm honored my silly herbalist's devotion was convincing, she'll certainly share her recipes and her tea room is always open for visitors. Thank you for the gorgeous art!

And now that I'm at it, could you place me at your waiting list? c: I've always loved your work and could use a couple of pixels more!
@Riserae
Oh my gosh, I had mostly forgotten this - what a lovely thing to find after signing in! ;o; I'm honored my silly herbalist's devotion was convincing, she'll certainly share her recipes and her tea room is always open for visitors. Thank you for the gorgeous art!

And now that I'm at it, could you place me at your waiting list? c: I've always loved your work and could use a couple of pixels more!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Riserae

These are just amazing! May I be added to your waitlist please? :)
@Riserae

These are just amazing! May I be added to your waitlist please? :)
Payment for it would have to be treasure for now, But I would like a quote for both prices. With and Without Familiar as well.
Payment for it would have to be treasure for now, But I would like a quote for both prices. With and Without Familiar as well.
signature_art_half_1_copy_by_ootundraoo-d82hbl5.pngsignature_art_half_2_by_ootundraoo-d82hbku.gif
@oOTundraOo
Both prices as in Treasure and Gems or Treasure and Paypal? Familiars and apparel are Paypal only. Please fill out the order form so I can give you a price quote.
@oOTundraOo
Both prices as in Treasure and Gems or Treasure and Paypal? Familiars and apparel are Paypal only. Please fill out the order form so I can give you a price quote.
@AtheistPaladin Kain and Shara! =) [img]http://i.imgur.com/F3rgk7B.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OAeHlOv.png[/img] Let me know if I need to fix anything, OK? Hope you like them! If you would like to write a little review about how things went for you as a customer, that would be super fantastic! And to thank you I will give a basic idle animation to any pixel you'd like. You could use it on one of these guys or for one in the future. You can post or PM. =) Also, are you interested in more pixels and would like to hop on the wait list again, or not yet?
@AtheistPaladin

Kain and Shara! =)

F3rgk7B.png OAeHlOv.png

Let me know if I need to fix anything, OK? Hope you like them!

If you would like to write a little review about how things went for you as a customer, that would be super fantastic! And to thank you I will give a basic idle animation to any pixel you'd like. You could use it on one of these guys or for one in the future. You can post or PM. =)

Also, are you interested in more pixels and would like to hop on the wait list again, or not yet?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 246 247