Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aurora Imp (retired)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@phee are we paying now then? :)
@phee are we paying now then? :)
@phee; put me down for a slot!
@phee; put me down for a slot!
@phee I'd like a slot please c:
@phee I'd like a slot please c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@phee

Could I get a slot please? :)
@phee

Could I get a slot please? :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@phee
me, please! if there are any left, haha.
@phee
me, please! if there are any left, haha.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@phee
Could I have a slot please? Just let me know when to send the gems.
@phee
Could I have a slot please? Just let me know when to send the gems.
@diva @daintyboots @snowpea @Gwynbleidd @corvidus @asphyxia SORRY i looked away for a hot second, haha! you all have slots, just send the payment ASAP as i don't have enough to buy the blueprints w/o the preorders dkjshd.
@diva @daintyboots @snowpea @Gwynbleidd @corvidus @asphyxia SORRY i looked away for a hot second, haha! you all have slots, just send the payment ASAP as i don't have enough to buy the blueprints w/o the preorders dkjshd.
@phee I got a ping saying I could grab a slot? Was that a mistake or am I able to buy a second copy? ;O; If so I'd really like to! If not (I'm assuming it was a mistake c: ), no worries and thank you so much for doing this once again!
@phee I got a ping saying I could grab a slot? Was that a mistake or am I able to buy a second copy? ;O; If so I'd really like to! If not (I'm assuming it was a mistake c: ), no worries and thank you so much for doing this once again!
OCapJAm.jpg
@phee Aaaahhh please tell me I'm not too late, I'd like one too! QAQ
@phee Aaaahhh please tell me I'm not too late, I'd like one too! QAQ
@cheynei HI nope that was not a mistake!! umm, from memory you tried to get 2 copies on the 3rd round?? GOSH i hope that was the case, haha. either way, though, if you do want one there are still availabilities so you know what i am gonna go ahead and put you down! just send the money at the earliest convenience <3
@cheynei HI nope that was not a mistake!! umm, from memory you tried to get 2 copies on the 3rd round?? GOSH i hope that was the case, haha. either way, though, if you do want one there are still availabilities so you know what i am gonna go ahead and put you down! just send the money at the earliest convenience <3
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15