Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Alchemy Cauldron Issue?
I'm afraid I can't figure out how to use the alchemy cauldron. It seems that I only have the option to create items from the recipe list, it won't let me switch to transmutation. Does the cauldron alternate between transmutation and item creation on a time schedule? If not, how can I switch from one to the other? I don't have any components to craft with but it won't let me switch so I seem to be stuck.
I'm afraid I can't figure out how to use the alchemy cauldron. It seems that I only have the option to create items from the recipe list, it won't let me switch to transmutation. Does the cauldron alternate between transmutation and item creation on a time schedule? If not, how can I switch from one to the other? I don't have any components to craft with but it won't let me switch so I seem to be stuck.
@Caper

please clear your cache if you didn't allready.
@Caper

please clear your cache if you didn't allready.
@Ismaiel I am having the same problem, I cleared my cache but it didn't help.
@Ismaiel I am having the same problem, I cleared my cache but it didn't help.
tombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
Last edited on Sep 29, 2015 16:11:30 by Akirokai
Banner_zpsydcmu1qe.pngtombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
@Ismaiel

Clearing the cache and some of my other history seems to have fixed it for me, thank you.
@Ismaiel

Clearing the cache and some of my other history seems to have fixed it for me, thank you.
@erinheart55

Are you sure you cleared your cache correctly? That was an issue for a few other users.
@erinheart55

Are you sure you cleared your cache correctly? That was an issue for a few other users.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta I know how to do it right now, a friend helped :)
@acheronta I know how to do it right now, a friend helped :)
tombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
Last edited on Sep 29, 2015 16:11:30 by Akirokai
Banner_zpsydcmu1qe.pngtombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
Thank you! I thought maybe it was just that only SOMETIMES the cauldron would be available and I was never, ever getting it. This fixed it!
Thank you! I thought maybe it was just that only SOMETIMES the cauldron would be available and I was never, ever getting it. This fixed it!