Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Baldwin's Brew + Mobile Devices
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
I am android phone with chrome browser, android 4.2.2 and after clearing my cache and waiting a while, all is functional
I had no ability to add ingredient before, but as of 12 at central time I can do all functions.

Edit my phone is alcatel fierce
And fixed the accidental ping sorry central
I am android phone with chrome browser, android 4.2.2 and after clearing my cache and waiting a while, all is functional
I had no ability to add ingredient before, but as of 12 at central time I can do all functions.

Edit my phone is alcatel fierce
And fixed the accidental ping sorry central
I'm using my phone. I initially had problems, clearing the cache didn't help, BUT requesting the desktop site did - now all fine.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Browser: Chrome
Android: 4.4.2
Both residential wifi & 4G
I'm using my phone. I initially had problems, clearing the cache didn't help, BUT requesting the desktop site did - now all fine.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Browser: Chrome
Both residential wifi & 4G
I can't transmute. The images and everything pull up, and I can even collect what I transmuted on the computer! But I can't transmute! :/

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Browser: Chrome (I'm guessing since it's a google phone)
Both wifi and 4G
I can't transmute. The images and everything pull up, and I can even collect what I transmuted on the computer! But I can't transmute! :/

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Browser: Chrome (I'm guessing since it's a google phone)
Both wifi and 4G
The transmute button doesn't work for me at all on my mobile. :c

Browser: IE 11 for mobile

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Device: Nokia Lumia 635

Network Connection: residential wifi / 4G network (tried turning the wifi off)
The transmute button doesn't work for me at all on my mobile. :c

Browser: IE 11 for mobile

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Device: Nokia Lumia 635

Network Connection: residential wifi / 4G network (tried turning the wifi off)
iiOPF3M.png
I got an error that never happened to me yesterday. I tried to pick up my copper sludge from the crafting page instead of the... make ingredients page.
Quote:
This page cannot be loaded via the Chrome Data Compression Proxy. Try reloading the page.
Debug info: CIys3f79g8YCFQpNQAodA_cAXg==

I'm using Chrome on an LG generic smart phone, most recent Android OS and Cellcom 4G service.

I should probably add that I was able to get my sludge from the compounding page after I got the error and refreshed. Didn't need to clear my cache or anything and I've got another familiar in the pot.
I got an error that never happened to me yesterday. I tried to pick up my copper sludge from the crafting page instead of the... make ingredients page.
Quote:
This page cannot be loaded via the Chrome Data Compression Proxy. Try reloading the page.
Debug info: CIys3f79g8YCFQpNQAodA_cAXg==

I'm using Chrome on an LG generic smart phone, most recent Android OS and Cellcom 4G service.

I should probably add that I was able to get my sludge from the compounding page after I got the error and refreshed. Didn't need to clear my cache or anything and I've got another familiar in the pot.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Any time I use either my iPad or google chrome this is all I ever get and it won't let me interact whatsoever. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AZU3OqU.png[/img]
Any time I use either my iPad or google chrome this is all I ever get and it won't let me interact whatsoever.
AZU3OqU.png
1ik0n6.jpg
Google chrome android 4.4.4 zte grand max 4g
Google chrome android 4.4.4 zte grand max 4g
Browser
Firefox and Chrome

Operating System
Android 5.0.1

Device
HTC One M8

Network Connection
Wifi - residential
Data - 4G

Clearing my cache didn't fix the issue; however, going into the settings on Chrome and requesting the desktop site fixed it instantly (although it made no visual change to the appearance of the page beyond the transmute option being available, so I really had no reason to think it wasn't already displaying the desktop page.
Browser
Firefox and Chrome

Operating System
Android 5.0.1

Device
HTC One M8

Network Connection
Wifi - residential
Data - 4G

Clearing my cache didn't fix the issue; however, going into the settings on Chrome and requesting the desktop site fixed it instantly (although it made no visual change to the appearance of the page beyond the transmute option being available, so I really had no reason to think it wasn't already displaying the desktop page.
Browser: Google Chrome

Operating System: Windows 8

Device: Alienware 15

Residential Wifi

Nothing has worked so far and all I get is a similar image to what user complexnapolean posted
Browser: Google Chrome

Operating System: Windows 8

Device: Alienware 15

Residential Wifi

Nothing has worked so far and all I get is a similar image to what user complexnapolean posted
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

signature by: seepratintti
[quote name="complexnapoleon" date=2015-06-09 20:48:25] Any time I use either my iPad or google chrome this is all I ever get and it won't let me interact whatsoever. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AZU3OqU.png[/img] [/quote] This is the same image and problem I get on my MacBookPro in Chrome. Just an FYI - Safari is now working on my Mac. Yesterday it would pop up the transmute button with my hoard and immediately shift to a small white box.
complexnapoleon wrote on 2015-06-09:
Any time I use either my iPad or google chrome this is all I ever get and it won't let me interact whatsoever. AZU3OqU.png
This is the same image and problem I get on my MacBookPro in Chrome.

Just an FYI - Safari is now working on my Mac. Yesterday it would pop up the transmute button with my hoard and immediately shift to a small white box.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15