Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | loga Copies??
I am happy to celebrate Flight Rising's Anniversary and the new Alchemy brewery, but does anyone know how to make loga copies? I don't want to toss it in the cauldron only to lose it forever.. any help would be nice!
I am happy to celebrate Flight Rising's Anniversary and the new Alchemy brewery, but does anyone know how to make loga copies? I don't want to toss it in the cauldron only to lose it forever.. any help would be nice!
If you click the 'create new items' button the recipe will be there. You need to put familiars into the pot to get the muck you need. @underboobie
If you click the 'create new items' button the recipe will be there. You need to put familiars into the pot to get the muck you need. @underboobie
MoOtdMJ.png
melt down your other familiars to make gold, silver and copper muck. (it's 2 copper, 1 silver, and 1 gold)
melt down your other familiars to make gold, silver and copper muck. (it's 2 copper, 1 silver, and 1 gold)
@underboobie Moved to the Help Center!
@underboobie Moved to the Help Center!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@underboobie
The recipe is in the 'craft new recipe' section. It requires 2 copper muck, 1 silver muck, 1 gold muck and 50k in treasure to produce.

All the recipes (and their required components) can be found on that page.
@underboobie
The recipe is in the 'craft new recipe' section. It requires 2 copper muck, 1 silver muck, 1 gold muck and 50k in treasure to produce.

All the recipes (and their required components) can be found on that page.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
@underboobie

To make another Loga first you have to use the cauldron to get the ingredients. Different types of items make different types of alchemy consumables. For loga you want to get "muck" and you can obtain it by tossing inside the pot familiars.

When you collect 2 copper mucks, 1 silver and 1 gold you can create a Loga using those in 1h 20m. There is a fee of 50kt also.
@underboobie

To make another Loga first you have to use the cauldron to get the ingredients. Different types of items make different types of alchemy consumables. For loga you want to get "muck" and you can obtain it by tossing inside the pot familiars.

When you collect 2 copper mucks, 1 silver and 1 gold you can create a Loga using those in 1h 20m. There is a fee of 50kt also.
wind_banner.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwind_banner.png
thank you for all the help u guys :') happy Anniversary!
thank you for all the help u guys :') happy Anniversary!