Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50
[quote name="Emberthewolf" date=2015-06-07 12:02:45] would it be okay to post a screen shot for my entry? [/quote] @Emberthewolf I believe it says to post the image in 350x350 pixel in the rules section @StormWendjule Thanks :) my first skin, so it's kinda exciting XD
Emberthewolf wrote on 2015-06-07:
would it be okay to post a screen shot for my entry?
@Emberthewolf
I believe it says to post the image in 350x350 pixel in the rules section

@StormWendjule
E5NiyJY.png
@StormWendjule Ohh my first mention, thank you!
@StormWendjule Ohh my first mention, thank you!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@StormWendjule
Ah thank you! :o
Also I agree with you, Id like to see more color variety in the entries but its pretty hard to make some designs distinctively light. Abstract glowy designs can look like fire or lightning or arcane if theyre certain colors ya know?
@StormWendjule
Ah thank you! :o
Also I agree with you, Id like to see more color variety in the entries but its pretty hard to make some designs distinctively light. Abstract glowy designs can look like fire or lightning or arcane if theyre certain colors ya know?
@Calavera You're welcome! Good luck!
@Catnipfairy Oh I agree completely. :) I wouldn't mind seeing something of a Blacklight-type entry though, although that would probably look more like a Shadow entry rather than a Light one. :P Good luck!
@Calavera You're welcome! Good luck!
@Catnipfairy Oh I agree completely. :) I wouldn't mind seeing something of a Blacklight-type entry though, although that would probably look more like a Shadow entry rather than a Light one. :P Good luck!
@StormWendjule

Thank you!!! I fixed my mistake! ;0;
@StormWendjule

Thank you!!! I fixed my mistake! ;0;
I could use feedback on my accent at the bottom of page 27, if anyone is willing.
I could use feedback on my accent at the bottom of page 27, if anyone is willing.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@namuu
You're welcome! It's okay, I knew what you meant! Still was kinda funny though! XD
@namuu
You're welcome! It's okay, I knew what you meant! Still was kinda funny though! XD
@shrimplings
Thank you for your opinion:D
I think Why do you look so that, because my create style (color choice and details).
but Mystic Drops is new make for Brightshine Jubilee contest'v'
Don't have to worry.
@shrimplings
Thank you for your opinion:D
I think Why do you look so that, because my create style (color choice and details).
but Mystic Drops is new make for Brightshine Jubilee contest'v'
Don't have to worry.
@marropo @AtheistPaladin, thanks! I'll see what I can do.
@marropo @AtheistPaladin, thanks! I'll see what I can do.
iK0jgh4.png
@Ruurin
Thank you for the kinds words! :D I'll make sure to ping you if it gets rejected~
@Ruurin
Thank you for the kinds words! :D I'll make sure to ping you if it gets rejected~
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50