Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40
Same problem everyone else is having--can't get it to work with a different browser or a cleared cache or a single dragon from my main team--BUT I discovered a discrepancy!

If I use my level 1 Lightning Imperial (Kaleo) or my Level 1 Nature Guardian (Xenia), both of whom I have never taken into the Coliseum before, I can get in with a single dragon! I've tried all of my other dragons, as well, and even those who share one or two traits (never before taken into the coliseum, level 1, Lightning/Nature, five letters in the name) haven't been making it through. Neither can I get a team of two through if it's composed of Kaleo and Xenia.

EDIT: As soon as I'd leveled Xenia up to 2, she was also locked out of the Abilities tab; I did not have the opportunity to apply stat points.
Same problem everyone else is having--can't get it to work with a different browser or a cleared cache or a single dragon from my main team--BUT I discovered a discrepancy!

If I use my level 1 Lightning Imperial (Kaleo) or my Level 1 Nature Guardian (Xenia), both of whom I have never taken into the Coliseum before, I can get in with a single dragon! I've tried all of my other dragons, as well, and even those who share one or two traits (never before taken into the coliseum, level 1, Lightning/Nature, five letters in the name) haven't been making it through. Neither can I get a team of two through if it's composed of Kaleo and Xenia.

EDIT: As soon as I'd leveled Xenia up to 2, she was also locked out of the Abilities tab; I did not have the opportunity to apply stat points.
Singing the same song over here. Can't get the abilities to load at all.

EDIT: Oh! Echoing gileonnen! I managed to get the page to load if my party consisted of one dragon that had never entered the Coliseum before. I tried two different dragons and it worked, but the two dragons together on a party refused to work. Interesting.

EDIT 2: Getting a level 1 dragon EXP doesn't seem to bug the page out either. Going to try and see what happens after a level up...

EDIT 3: Okay. So it seems that a level 2 dragon with no extra stats yet can get into the page. But as soon as I applied the stat gain and tried to re-enter, it locked up. So it seems to be tied to the dragon's stats, from what I can tell.
Singing the same song over here. Can't get the abilities to load at all.

EDIT: Oh! Echoing gileonnen! I managed to get the page to load if my party consisted of one dragon that had never entered the Coliseum before. I tried two different dragons and it worked, but the two dragons together on a party refused to work. Interesting.

EDIT 2: Getting a level 1 dragon EXP doesn't seem to bug the page out either. Going to try and see what happens after a level up...

EDIT 3: Okay. So it seems that a level 2 dragon with no extra stats yet can get into the page. But as soon as I applied the stat gain and tried to re-enter, it locked up. So it seems to be tied to the dragon's stats, from what I can tell.
This has also been happening to me for the past two days... I thought it was just a temporary bug and that it would clear up after a bit, but no luck. So add me to the list of users with this issue. :c
This has also been happening to me for the past two days... I thought it was just a temporary bug and that it would clear up after a bit, but no luck. So add me to the list of users with this issue. :c
| Skin Shop |
Add me to the list too, it's really frustrating!

C4.
Add me to the list too, it's really frustrating!

C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
Confirming the first part of the observation by gileonnen and FortunaDraken above. For curiosity's sake I just went and tried what they did with a newly-adult dragon that's never been in the coli before. With that dragon alone I could access the Stats page.

Don't have time to test more than that at the moment.
Confirming the first part of the observation by gileonnen and FortunaDraken above. For curiosity's sake I just went and tried what they did with a newly-adult dragon that's never been in the coli before. With that dragon alone I could access the Stats page.

Don't have time to test more than that at the moment.
For the record, I was unable to duplicate the workaround mentioned with any dragon, regardless of whether or not they'd previously seen battle.

I now can't get the coliseum to load at all. I'm going to pretend it's because the issue is being fixed and not because of my browser or site lag :P
For the record, I was unable to duplicate the workaround mentioned with any dragon, regardless of whether or not they'd previously seen battle.

I now can't get the coliseum to load at all. I'm going to pretend it's because the issue is being fixed and not because of my browser or site lag :P
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
It would appear on my end that I was able to access the stats page ONLY with one dragon. I have several dragon who have not been in battle, yet I could only get my male Arcane obsidian / royal / lemon fae to access the page. all my other level 1 never-been-battled dragons were locked out of the page.

It's really frustrating and i bet it has something to do with all the maintenance. Things are bound to break as other things get fixed. Growing pains :3
It would appear on my end that I was able to access the stats page ONLY with one dragon. I have several dragon who have not been in battle, yet I could only get my male Arcane obsidian / royal / lemon fae to access the page. all my other level 1 never-been-battled dragons were locked out of the page.

It's really frustrating and i bet it has something to do with all the maintenance. Things are bound to break as other things get fixed. Growing pains :3
Just chiming in that I'm experiencing the same problem with the stats page not loading. Haven't tried the work around others have mentioned, but I noticed the issue for me sometime last night.
Just chiming in that I'm experiencing the same problem with the stats page not loading. Haven't tried the work around others have mentioned, but I noticed the issue for me sometime last night.
Same problem.
Original one-dragon work-around worked for my level 8 Vahrukiv.
Haven't tried it with others yet.
Same problem.
Original one-dragon work-around worked for my level 8 Vahrukiv.
Haven't tried it with others yet.
Was getting the same problem - The singe Dragon trick with my level 1's who'd just turned 2 worked, but can't load a full party.
Was getting the same problem - The singe Dragon trick with my level 1's who'd just turned 2 worked, but can't load a full party.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40