Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | All of my dragons are free
1 2 3
Thank you everyone who has taken a dragon or two or more! I feel better knowing they're going to be appreciated by others when I'm gone. Quite a few are still available, so I'll hang around a little while longer to accept requests. I'll try to honor those who ask for specific dragons, but so far I've been accepting on a first-come basis when more than one user wants a specific dragon.
Thank you again for adopting them!
Thank you everyone who has taken a dragon or two or more! I feel better knowing they're going to be appreciated by others when I'm gone. Quite a few are still available, so I'll hang around a little while longer to accept requests. I'll try to honor those who ask for specific dragons, but so far I've been accepting on a first-come basis when more than one user wants a specific dragon.
Thank you again for adopting them!
@TheCyantist
my sister @Heirless is interested in Devianne [female snapper second page] just pinging her over here so you guys can sort it out :D
@TheCyantist
my sister @Heirless is interested in Devianne [female snapper second page] just pinging her over here so you guys can sort it out :D
@TheCyantist

Can I get Bartholomew

Persephone

Olivine

Soviet

and
Kezia if they are avalible
@TheCyantist

Can I get Bartholomew

Persephone

Olivine

Soviet

and

pulaod6ff58.png
@TheCyantist are Khadroma and your unnamed noc still available? (I'm talking abt the white/white/black one)
Edit: sent a cr for both of them, if someone's already claimed them then feel free to cancel them
@TheCyantist are Khadroma and your unnamed noc still available? (I'm talking abt the white/white/black one)
Edit: sent a cr for both of them, if someone's already claimed them then feel free to cancel them
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@TheCyantist If Khadroma and Zola are still available I'd love to have them.
I just realized someone asked for khadroma before me and canceled the preemptive cr ahhh oops
@TheCyantist If Khadroma and Zola are still available I'd love to have them.
I just realized someone asked for khadroma before me and canceled the preemptive cr ahhh oops
[quote name="cutiecupcake22" date=2015-06-05 14:32:05] @TheCyantist Can I get Bartholomew Persephone Olivine Soviet and Kezia if they are avalible [/quote] They are. Send the CR for them and I'll accept.
cutiecupcake22 wrote on 2015-06-05:
@TheCyantist

Can I get Bartholomew

Persephone

Olivine

Soviet

and

They are. Send the CR for them and I'll accept.
can i take beroe?
can i take beroe?
3e94Gpa.png09rzrL0.png0GhvfW2.pngOkUsflp.png407Ohsj.png
1 2 3