Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 3167 3168
@jeibirdLuke
For many FR image URLs, you need to paste .png after the link to make it work.
@jeibirdLuke
For many FR image URLs, you need to paste .png after the link to make it work.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
thank you, I will try that!
@Foxofwonders
thank you, I will try that!
@jeibirdLuke
No problem. :)
If it still doesn't work after adding .png, ping me and I'll try to help out again. ^^
@jeibirdLuke
No problem. :)
If it still doesn't work after adding .png, ping me and I'll try to help out again. ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
Works like a charm! Thank you again!
@Foxofwonders
Works like a charm! Thank you again!
Okay, I'm being ridiculous, but I don't trust myself and want confirmation. :P If I wanted eggs to hatch on the 13th, what would be the last day I could put the parents on nests?
Okay, I'm being ridiculous, but I don't trust myself and want confirmation. :P If I wanted eggs to hatch on the 13th, what would be the last day I could put the parents on nests?
@Meredith44 The 8th. :)
@Meredith44 The 8th. :)
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite
Thanks. That is what I had thought based on my calculations, but I wanted to make sure!
@Amazonite
Thanks. That is what I had thought based on my calculations, but I wanted to make sure!
I forgot and I just can't seem to find where I saw how... How do you make the item icons for forum use? So if I wanted to put the icon up on my sales thread, how would I type it in?
I forgot and I just can't seem to find where I saw how... How do you make the item icons for forum use? So if I wanted to put the icon up on my sales thread, how would I type it in?
grMuQkF.png
@Sabatea Use this code: [code][item=item name][/code] It does not work with Battlestones, or items with apostrophes.
@Sabatea

Use this code:
Code:
[item=item name]

It does not work with Battlestones, or items with apostrophes.
[quote name="Rexi" date=2015-06-06 17:20:21]Use this code: [code][item=item name][/code] It does not work with Battlestones, or items with apostrophes. [/quote] @Rexi [s]Well, then that means I can't do it for the Electrician's Armband? XD That would explain why it didn't work when I used that format... Whelp. Thank you very much! :3[/s] Nevermind, it doesn't have an apostrophe... Oops! XD Thank you very much! :DD
Rexi wrote on 2015-06-06:
Use this code:
Code:
[item=item name]

It does not work with Battlestones, or items with apostrophes.

@Rexi

Well, then that means I can't do it for the Electrician's Armband? XD That would explain why it didn't work when I used that format... Whelp. Thank you very much! :3
Nevermind, it doesn't have an apostrophe... Oops! XD Thank you very much! :DD
grMuQkF.png
1 2 ... 838 839 840 841 842 ... 3167 3168