Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | i LITERALLY just started, haha
1 2
@kahhrma
I have no idea, it's been working just fine on my end =O
Sorry i couldn't be more helpful
@kahhrma
I have no idea, it's been working just fine on my end =O
Sorry i couldn't be more helpful
Also, I know @Apivo said to contact them directly, but I feel like this is a more...
general question??? idk
But yeah, I was looking into Flights n' whatnot, to see if they were generated randomly, but apparently you choose your flight element upon signing up?? I actually have no recollection of ever choosing a flight... i mean earth is cool and all, but not really lmao...
Also, I know @Apivo said to contact them directly, but I feel like this is a more...
general question??? idk
But yeah, I was looking into Flights n' whatnot, to see if they were generated randomly, but apparently you choose your flight element upon signing up?? I actually have no recollection of ever choosing a flight... i mean earth is cool and all, but not really lmao...
Thanks @Andouille
Its working now so maybe a glitch.
Thanks @Andouille
Its working now so maybe a glitch.
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
Last edited on Sep 27, 2015 16:16:44 by Pteri
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@Andouille
yep, you do pick your flight at the beggining. Although if you picked the wrong flight you can change it, you just click the arrow next to your name and go onto Account Settings, then flight change should be at the bottom.
@Andouille
yep, you do pick your flight at the beggining. Although if you picked the wrong flight you can change it, you just click the arrow next to your name and go onto Account Settings, then flight change should be at the bottom.
Hi, I'm also popping in here c:

@Andouille I also like drawing and anime, so there's a possiblity for friendship here (yas). I joined in the beginning of April, so I know my way around here pretty well already. You could also ask me about anything or just message me if you'd like to chat about something (like our interests) and the same goes for @kahhrma, but I believe you're already getting some good help from @Apivo ^.^

Hi, I'm also popping in here c:

@Andouille I also like drawing and anime, so there's a possiblity for friendship here (yas). I joined in the beginning of April, so I know my way around here pretty well already. You could also ask me about anything or just message me if you'd like to chat about something (like our interests) and the same goes for @kahhrma, but I believe you're already getting some good help from @Apivo ^.^

tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
Whoops! was sick for the past few days after coming home from an anime convention (@Ryokoa ayyy!) so i couldn't even feed my dragons!! or respond to anything for that matter ;;

@apivo
OH! so i can change it later! thanks for letting me know!!!

@Ryokoa
yoooo another anime fan, nice ` v `)
yeah i pretty much ran out of questions for now but i still don't mind chatting about our favorite anime and other interests hehe
Whoops! was sick for the past few days after coming home from an anime convention (@Ryokoa ayyy!) so i couldn't even feed my dragons!! or respond to anything for that matter ;;

@apivo
OH! so i can change it later! thanks for letting me know!!!

@Ryokoa
yoooo another anime fan, nice ` v `)
yeah i pretty much ran out of questions for now but i still don't mind chatting about our favorite anime and other interests hehe
@Andouille Aww, you're better now though c: Yes, of course we'll talk about our favourite anime. Huehuheu *v*
@Andouille Aww, you're better now though c: Yes, of course we'll talk about our favourite anime. Huehuheu *v*
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@kahhrma

There's a link on the left that says "Gather Items". You can use your daily gathering turns to collect food or just random materials, and convert the food into Food Points. You have no idea how long it took me to find that out.
@kahhrma

There's a link on the left that says "Gather Items". You can use your daily gathering turns to collect food or just random materials, and convert the food into Food Points. You have no idea how long it took me to find that out.
1 2