Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Want to buy or trade for low digit
1 2 3
@Flamebird
She definitely looks like the kind, super gorgeous by the way :) But I'll ask anyway, what were you thinking for price?
@Flamebird
She definitely looks like the kind, super gorgeous by the way :) But I'll ask anyway, what were you thinking for price?
@keekee 500kt or 910g (tho i'm open to haggling and payment plans and mix payment)
@keekee 500kt or 910g (tho i'm open to haggling and payment plans and mix payment)
@Flamebird
I'll think on it
@Flamebird
I'll think on it
Any interest? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=443049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4431/443049_350.png[/img] [/url] Treasure/gems/certain skins or accents(user made) would be my price. Aug 21 2013 birthdate
Any interest?

443049_350.png

Treasure/gems/certain skins or accents(user made) would be my price.

Aug 21 2013 birthdate
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Skyie
So, all of that combined?
@Skyie
So, all of that combined?
@Keekee

uhm, no?

I have no idea ...you offer. Obviously she'd fetch a pretty decent price but I'm not nuts.
@Keekee

uhm, no?

I have no idea ...you offer. Obviously she'd fetch a pretty decent price but I'm not nuts.
@Skyie
I see. Before I offer anything I want to see what else comes up, then I'll ping you of my interest in purchasing her.
@Skyie
I see. Before I offer anything I want to see what else comes up, then I'll ping you of my interest in purchasing her.
@keekee

sounds good.
@keekee

sounds good.
@keekee 90% of my lair is comprised of 6 digits or lower dragons. Depending on what you're looking for, I scrounge up something suitable to your tastes.

I'll call up my friends. They are also avid collectors of old dragons
@keekee 90% of my lair is comprised of 6 digits or lower dragons. Depending on what you're looking for, I scrounge up something suitable to your tastes.

I'll call up my friends. They are also avid collectors of old dragons
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon
I'm not looking for anything exactly, but I would like colors that go well together :D I like soft light colors, like whites and blues/greens, or dark colors like reds, blacks and purples. Just anything that can catch my eye. Breeds like Imps, SDs, WC, and Gaurdians are some of my preferred ones too :)
@Sorrendragon
I'm not looking for anything exactly, but I would like colors that go well together :D I like soft light colors, like whites and blues/greens, or dark colors like reds, blacks and purples. Just anything that can catch my eye. Breeds like Imps, SDs, WC, and Gaurdians are some of my preferred ones too :)
1 2 3