Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Tree Art Shoppe (slots open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bump? yes i do the art.
bump? yes i do the art.
sZsrs4b.jpg
@FreedomTurtle

Don't worry, we will wait. I hope everything is ok C:
@FreedomTurtle

Don't worry, we will wait. I hope everything is ok C:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@FreedomTurtle Wow your humans are just spectacular! May I be added to a pinglist, please? :3
@FreedomTurtle Wow your humans are just spectacular! May I be added to a pinglist, please? :3
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
@FreedomTurtle take your time! IRL got to me too, haha. Just lemme know when to pay and we're good to go!
@FreedomTurtle take your time! IRL got to me too, haha. Just lemme know when to pay and we're good to go!
le bump?
le bump?
sZsrs4b.jpg
@NatsunoKoide, @swanpukin, @Nauru, @WolfyGhostt

So.

Heh.

Funny story.

My drawing tablet... is a teensy weensy little bit broken. And by that I mean that IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL RAH *extreme table flip*

I'm working on getting a replacement, but, for the time being, would you mind if I switched your digital commissions to traditional? If you really really really want a digital piece, I can get a hold of you when I have a new tablet...

(Also, you could get something from KCSquib here. I personally recommend her Majestic Noodle style. It's mah favourite)
@NatsunoKoide, @swanpukin, @Nauru, @WolfyGhostt

So.

Heh.

Funny story.

My drawing tablet... is a teensy weensy little bit broken. And by that I mean that IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL RAH *extreme table flip*

I'm working on getting a replacement, but, for the time being, would you mind if I switched your digital commissions to traditional? If you really really really want a digital piece, I can get a hold of you when I have a new tablet...

(Also, you could get something from KCSquib here. I personally recommend her Majestic Noodle style. It's mah favourite)
r6jwvpb.jpg
@FreedomTurtle Oh no!! That's awful, I hope a new tablet won't be too pricey for you.
I'd prefer my chibi commission to be digital, but my second commission was traditional anyway, so if you want to do that first I have no problem with it!
@FreedomTurtle Oh no!! That's awful, I hope a new tablet won't be too pricey for you.
I'd prefer my chibi commission to be digital, but my second commission was traditional anyway, so if you want to do that first I have no problem with it!
@KCSquib [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13543011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135431/13543011_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I get one of your silly doodles of this noodle?
@KCSquib

13543011_350.png
Could I get one of your silly doodles of this noodle?
3AB4012A-38D8-4891-89EA-E4C43D4FD6DB_zpssbfbgply.gif075E01E0-30AD-40CC-A25D-EC402EB53CCA_zpsrsktb5ys.gifWpXSLnN_zpstpltejsi.gifTungsten_zps20grmvsy.png
@Sphru

Of course!!! Doodles are 5k, I will start working. :)
@Sphru

Of course!!! Doodles are 5k, I will start working. :)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@RCSquib awesome! Sending payment! :D
@RCSquib awesome! Sending payment! :D
3AB4012A-38D8-4891-89EA-E4C43D4FD6DB_zpssbfbgply.gif075E01E0-30AD-40CC-A25D-EC402EB53CCA_zpsrsktb5ys.gifWpXSLnN_zpstpltejsi.gifTungsten_zps20grmvsy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12