Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Chatbox [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Hi guys!
Hi guys!
Hey! Sorry, I wasn't on earlier! How are you?
Hey! Sorry, I wasn't on earlier! How are you?
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
Sorry, I was in colorado (No internet). I'm really tired. It's nice to see both of you, especially since no more school for the summer!
Sorry, I was in colorado (No internet). I'm really tired. It's nice to see both of you, especially since no more school for the summer!
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@Roxasfanatic
This is where Andrea, Robert and I are chatting Katie. If you ping me from here I can answer you without killing my battery. :P
@Roxasfanatic
This is where Andrea, Robert and I are chatting Katie. If you ping me from here I can answer you without killing my battery. :P
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
Hi!!!!! I just joined and I'm like HOLY CRAP and Alee got me so addicted that I already have 13 dragons in less then 2 days... but I got really good at the games but the site keeps crashing (both on normal and alternate, but less on alternate)
Hi!!!!! I just joined and I'm like HOLY CRAP and Alee got me so addicted that I already have 13 dragons in less then 2 days... but I got really good at the games but the site keeps crashing (both on normal and alternate, but less on alternate)
arcanesparkle.gifarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png5cx1lc.jpg
@Roxasfanatic
It's a pretty slow chatbox. (Hint: For fast responses, ping the person you want to talk to by putting @ and then their username.)
It's ok though, Robert and Andrea did the same and got addicted super fast.
Also,
@Ijamma1948 @KaleAllerionlol
Everybody,if you guys want to send me a 1-3 dragons I'll get them to level 10 and send them back free of charge to help you get started in the Coliseum. You'll still have to buy your own stones and stuff (sorry, not made of money) but it should help to have a solid level 10 team.
@Roxasfanatic
It's a pretty slow chatbox. (Hint: For fast responses, ping the person you want to talk to by putting @ and then their username.)
It's ok though, Robert and Andrea did the same and got addicted super fast.
Also,
@Ijamma1948 @KaleAllerionlol
Everybody,if you guys want to send me a 1-3 dragons I'll get them to level 10 and send them back free of charge to help you get started in the Coliseum. You'll still have to buy your own stones and stuff (sorry, not made of money) but it should help to have a solid level 10 team.
@roseangel2

Thanks, but are you sure? You don't have to, I'm fine doing it myself, but if you want to...
@roseangel2

Thanks, but are you sure? You don't have to, I'm fine doing it myself, but if you want to...
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
@KaleAllerionlol
I have a level 25 team so I just go to the mire and it takes me like 20 minutes per dragon to get them to level 10. It's quick and easy and I want to help you guys out.
@KaleAllerionlol
I have a level 25 team so I just go to the mire and it takes me like 20 minutes per dragon to get them to level 10. It's quick and easy and I want to help you guys out.
Well that's very sweet of you, Alee! I guess I can send you over one or two! Thank you again
Well that's very sweet of you, Alee! I guess I can send you over one or two! Thank you again
@KaleAllerionlol
Your welcome. *Hugs*
For the one you sent I need you to take off the necklace she's wearing so I can accept the trade. :P
@KaleAllerionlol
Your welcome. *Hugs*
For the one you sent I need you to take off the necklace she's wearing so I can accept the trade. :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33