Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Chatbox [Private]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@roseangel2

How long is an incubation period? I thought it was 24 hours but I've done 4 in the past 2 days.

@KaleAllerionlol I HAVE 2 STARS?? I don't see 2 stars.
@roseangel2

How long is an incubation period? I thought it was 24 hours but I've done 4 in the past 2 days.

@KaleAllerionlol I HAVE 2 STARS?? I don't see 2 stars.
arcanesparkle.gifarcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png5cx1lc.jpg
@roseangel2

I'm sorry for being a noob.

In the Coliseum, there's a little button on each dragon that says "Stat Points Available" What is that and what does it do? I understand it's a thing to spend points to raise levels but like what's the best?
@roseangel2

I'm sorry for being a noob.

In the Coliseum, there's a little button on each dragon that says "Stat Points Available" What is that and what does it do? I understand it's a thing to spend points to raise levels but like what's the best?
@KaleAllerionlol
It's based on number of posts. SHe's posted 60 times(More than 50 ) and you've posted only 36. Robert's posted only 3 times so he's in the same boat. But I've posted 700 plus so I've got 4(5?) stars and when I get post 1000 I'll get the shiny star you see some people have. And you're welcome. :)

@Roxasfanatic
An incubation period is 5 days longs and you have to incubate each day, 24 hours apart. The stars are under your avatar and name on the left of your forum posts. As for assigning points, most people follow the guide here.
@KaleAllerionlol
It's based on number of posts. SHe's posted 60 times(More than 50 ) and you've posted only 36. Robert's posted only 3 times so he's in the same boat. But I've posted 700 plus so I've got 4(5?) stars and when I get post 1000 I'll get the shiny star you see some people have. And you're welcome. :)

@Roxasfanatic
An incubation period is 5 days longs and you have to incubate each day, 24 hours apart. The stars are under your avatar and name on the left of your forum posts. As for assigning points, most people follow the guide here.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2

But I've only had the account 2 days.
And I've been through 4 already.
The math doesn't work.
@roseangel2

But I've only had the account 2 days.
And I've been through 4 already.
The math doesn't work.
@Roxasfanatic
You can do the first one right away, as soon as you match the pair and it counts each 'day' based on their time so if you incubate at 23:59 you can incubate again at 1:00 so the 13th+14th+15th+16th equals 4 days.
@Roxasfanatic
You can do the first one right away, as soon as you match the pair and it counts each 'day' based on their time so if you incubate at 23:59 you can incubate again at 1:00 so the 13th+14th+15th+16th equals 4 days.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2
Oh. okay. I guess that makes sense.
@roseangel2
Oh. okay. I guess that makes sense.
@roseangel2

Oh ok, I get it now! Thanks so much! (Again)
@roseangel2

Oh ok, I get it now! Thanks so much! (Again)
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
@roseangel2

Can I give you one of my dragons to get to level 5? He's at level 4 but it's taking FOREVER
@roseangel2

Can I give you one of my dragons to get to level 5? He's at level 4 but it's taking FOREVER
@Roxasfanatic @roseangel2

My babies are coming tomorrow, most will be Spiral with maybe an Imperial. Do either of you have a preference? Like I said, not sure about getting an Imperial, but maybe! Also, they will be darker coloring, if I come up with pink, I'm keeping it!
@Roxasfanatic @roseangel2

My babies are coming tomorrow, most will be Spiral with maybe an Imperial. Do either of you have a preference? Like I said, not sure about getting an Imperial, but maybe! Also, they will be darker coloring, if I come up with pink, I'm keeping it!
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.YhlFLq0.png
@KaleAllerionlol

I don't have a preference, I like spirals :) Surprise me!
@KaleAllerionlol

I don't have a preference, I like spirals :) Surprise me!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33