Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream: Caribbean/Violet(ish)/Midnight WC
1 2 3 4 5
@darkflier I'm getting close to running out of lair space (sigh.. again...) so I think sending him would be ideal for me! If you end up not breeding him or he isn't useful, I'd be happy to buy him back for the same. Doesn't matter to me too much haha.
@darkflier I'm getting close to running out of lair space (sigh.. again...) so I think sending him would be ideal for me! If you end up not breeding him or he isn't useful, I'd be happy to buy him back for the same. Doesn't matter to me too much haha.
@goobykitty Ok! I have space for once, and I have another pretty I can throw him at if he isn't used for this project. I'll set up a CR.
@goobykitty Ok! I have space for once, and I have another pretty I can throw him at if he isn't used for this project. I'll set up a CR.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Sure! I´ll help :) we can make something up :)
Sure! I´ll help :) we can make something up :)
@kiraravenwing Oh gosh, thank you! I have a male RTB--he and Saphire can't produce the exact colors I'm after (both azure primary and not quite the right tert range), but they could get going right away if you were interested, and then I'd have more kiddos to work with. (I have found willing dragons/users who can produce the colors I need, but I have to wait a couple weeks for those, and if they don't get it exactly right in one go I could breed the babies from both pairs together.) The available gentleman is called Haborym and is pictured at the top of pages 2 and 3 of this thread.
@kiraravenwing Oh gosh, thank you! I have a male RTB--he and Saphire can't produce the exact colors I'm after (both azure primary and not quite the right tert range), but they could get going right away if you were interested, and then I'd have more kiddos to work with. (I have found willing dragons/users who can produce the colors I need, but I have to wait a couple weeks for those, and if they don't get it exactly right in one go I could breed the babies from both pairs together.) The available gentleman is called Haborym and is pictured at the top of pages 2 and 3 of this thread.
Sure! Can I send her to you? My nest are full at this time ^^" When you breed her, I can breed her again, when the cooldown is over. I bought coatl male for this, color range is quite wide, so it will maybe cost more than one try ^^" but babies would not have okapi for sure, because mom have smoke and father have belly.. He was only one I found on AH, but I´ll watch if there will be something better. I´ll ping you when I find something :) or when I hatch baby you are looking for
Sure! Can I send her to you? My nest are full at this time ^^" When you breed her, I can breed her again, when the cooldown is over. I bought coatl male for this, color range is quite wide, so it will maybe cost more than one try ^^" but babies would not have okapi for sure, because mom have smoke and father have belly.. He was only one I found on AH, but I´ll watch if there will be something better. I´ll ping you when I find something :) or when I hatch baby you are looking for
@DarkFlier Heya! I'm breeding Bishop with another one of mine that might spit out a hatchling within the range you're looking for. It's still kind of a long shot (azure-teal/royal-violet/caribbean-magenta), but I'll let you know if something close comes out.
@DarkFlier Heya! I'm breeding Bishop with another one of mine that might spit out a hatchling within the range you're looking for. It's still kind of a long shot (azure-teal/royal-violet/caribbean-magenta), but I'll let you know if something close comes out.
@kanamine Thank you! I'll be breeding a close pair soon if the mother's owner is still down, but if I don't get my dream this generation I'll still be looking for close matches to breed, so I'd very much like to see your babies when they're here.
@kanamine Thank you! I'll be breeding a close pair soon if the mother's owner is still down, but if I don't get my dream this generation I'll still be looking for close matches to breed, so I'd very much like to see your babies when they're here.
@DarkFlier Hey there! Unfortunately my nest didn't produce a midnight tert. I did get a caribbean/violet/platinum male you can take if you want it for more breeding stock and increase your chances. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14189099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141891/14189099_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DarkFlier Hey there! Unfortunately my nest didn't produce a midnight tert. I did get a caribbean/violet/platinum male you can take if you want it for more breeding stock and increase your chances.

14189099_350.png
@kanamine ooh! Someone has another nest in the works, can I let you know how that one turns out? I might get a correct derg from it, or I might get a near miss female he can breed with. Thank you o.o
@kanamine ooh! Someone has another nest in the works, can I let you know how that one turns out? I might get a correct derg from it, or I might get a near miss female he can breed with. Thank you o.o
@DarkFlier Sure, no prob! I'll hang on to this one until then.
@DarkFlier Sure, no prob! I'll hang on to this one until then.
1 2 3 4 5