Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Enemies & Teardrop Apparel
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61
WIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS

*cries*Please just take my money*cries*
WIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSS

*cries*Please just take my money*cries*
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
omg the wing loops look like they'd hurt! ouch. very pretty but ouch ouch ouch.
omg the wing loops look like they'd hurt! ouch. very pretty but ouch ouch ouch.
Ahhhhh those wing loops! They look so lovely give me all of them
Ahhhhh those wing loops! They look so lovely give me all of them
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Wing loops give me strength.
fr_sad2.png
That wing loop is like some piercing on the wings o_O; Me no like piercings.
That wing loop is like some piercing on the wings o_O; Me no like piercings.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
*CHEERS*

Something for WINGS! I finally see small simple things for WINGS! I've been wanting one of these since they started the last set
*CHEERS*

Something for WINGS! I finally see small simple things for WINGS! I've been wanting one of these since they started the last set
lik2pA1X.jpg
disappointed. Most of this stuff can barely be seen. Gods forbid you have any other apparel on. Sure it's pretty in theory but honestly this stuff just seems lazy to me.
disappointed. Most of this stuff can barely be seen. Gods forbid you have any other apparel on. Sure it's pretty in theory but honestly this stuff just seems lazy to me.
The wing loops, in my opinion, look really awkward on most dragons. LIke its just kind of magically sitting there?? It looks alright on Imp males because they have folded wings so it actually appears to be held on like a piercing but for any dragon without folded wing models, it just looks really strange.

That being said I am really disappointed in this apparel, its far too tiny and I don't think many will clog up all their apparel slots for stuff that you cant even see
The wing loops, in my opinion, look really awkward on most dragons. LIke its just kind of magically sitting there?? It looks alright on Imp males because they have folded wings so it actually appears to be held on like a piercing but for any dragon without folded wing models, it just looks really strange.

That being said I am really disappointed in this apparel, its far too tiny and I don't think many will clog up all their apparel slots for stuff that you cant even see
I collect
Ghostly Aura Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
Love the wing loops in theory, not so much in practice. They really only look right on the poses where the wings are downturned, like Tundras and male Mirrors, where you can actually see that it's a cable hanging from a piercing instead of something that's been stuck to the wing with blu-tac.
Love the wing loops in theory, not so much in practice. They really only look right on the poses where the wings are downturned, like Tundras and male Mirrors, where you can actually see that it's a cable hanging from a piercing instead of something that's been stuck to the wing with blu-tac.
shadowh4.png
[quote name="NeoGeen" date=2015-06-02 23:31:24] Wing loops give me strength. [/quote] [i]this[/i]
NeoGeen wrote on 2015-06-02:
this
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 60 61