Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HELP THEY EAT 200 FOOD A DAY щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@tec Can I get a 24 hour hold on the shadow/splash fae?
@tec Can I get a 24 hour hold on the shadow/splash fae?
@Aminthayle Wow, I was seconds from exalting her. Yes, you may!
@Aminthayle Wow, I was seconds from exalting her. Yes, you may!
^
^
@tec o.m.f.g THANK YOU

I can even send you a stack of 99 food for my appreciation tomorrow with payment. XD
I would pay you right now, but some of the games like runes are failing to load past 80%...so I'm hoping the staff fix that today...
@tec o.m.f.g THANK YOU

I can even send you a stack of 99 food for my appreciation tomorrow with payment. XD
I would pay you right now, but some of the games like runes are failing to load past 80%...so I'm hoping the staff fix that today...
@Aminthayle I know, runes is borked for me, too.
oh my good food thank you so much
@Aminthayle I know, runes is borked for me, too.
oh my good food thank you so much
@tec I can understand about the food. I mostly sit around and hold dragon overflow for my friend who plays more than me. I let her steal most of my gathering stuff because I just lurk at night for an hour or so and she's addicted to collecting dragons--and is always worried about starving. I saw your thread title and had a laugh, saw that ****** fae and had to save it's life from the tedium of worship and like, lack of dragon on dragon nookie and the joys of hatchlings... lol
@tec I can understand about the food. I mostly sit around and hold dragon overflow for my friend who plays more than me. I let her steal most of my gathering stuff because I just lurk at night for an hour or so and she's addicted to collecting dragons--and is always worried about starving. I saw your thread title and had a laugh, saw that ****** fae and had to save it's life from the tedium of worship and like, lack of dragon on dragon nookie and the joys of hatchlings... lol
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11