Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HELP THEY EAT 200 FOOD A DAY щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aminthayle YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME. STOP THAT. GO BACK TO LURKING. YOU SAID YOU HATE FORUMS. LOL

areyoubuyingmeprettythings?:'D♥
@Aminthayle YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME. STOP THAT. GO BACK TO LURKING. YOU SAID YOU HATE FORUMS. LOL

areyoubuyingmeprettythings?:'D♥
@tec I'll offer 5k for each of the adults. More than you'd get for exalting them at level 1. :)
@tec I'll offer 5k for each of the adults. More than you'd get for exalting them at level 1. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@tec HI! 8D
I just wanted to suggest that you sell your violet/violet guardian for something like... 30-50k. I've seen a lot of people going crazy for double-colored lately...and you knoooow... you could buy you a lot more food with that sale. :'D
@tec HI! 8D
I just wanted to suggest that you sell your violet/violet guardian for something like... 30-50k. I've seen a lot of people going crazy for double-colored lately...and you knoooow... you could buy you a lot more food with that sale. :'D
@Jerepasaurus I can hardly get rid of her for 14k, and I've had her a while. I sure don't want to exalt her - she's so pretty!

@azrielen
Thanks, I'll consider it!
@Jerepasaurus I can hardly get rid of her for 14k, and I've had her a while. I sure don't want to exalt her - she's so pretty!

@azrielen
Thanks, I'll consider it!
@tec Yeah, I bet! D: And putting stuff in Auction ends up sorta iffy lately.
if you want, I could help browse around for people seeking out the solid colors! :o
Are you on DeviantArt or anything? you could even advertise there if so. ;D
@tec Yeah, I bet! D: And putting stuff in Auction ends up sorta iffy lately.
if you want, I could help browse around for people seeking out the solid colors! :o
Are you on DeviantArt or anything? you could even advertise there if so. ;D
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@tec I'm interested in the violet/violet guardian, can I have her? :)
@tec I'm interested in the violet/violet guardian, can I have her? :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11