Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with Dragons
1 2 3
That look pretty but have no place in your lair , as in you can not make a character or them . The only thing they are good for is looking pretty.

I want to get rid of them but I am not sure if I should? I am stuck constantly arranging the lair page but I never can decide what to do with them?

what would /do you do?
That look pretty but have no place in your lair , as in you can not make a character or them . The only thing they are good for is looking pretty.

I want to get rid of them but I am not sure if I should? I am stuck constantly arranging the lair page but I never can decide what to do with them?

what would /do you do?
A5i3AHB.png
Sell them, or exalt them if no one wants them.
Sell them, or exalt them if no one wants them.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@Heeroku

Exalt

That's what I do whenever I've got a dragon in my lair that looks nice but I have no place for, but don't want to give to someone else.
@Heeroku

Exalt

That's what I do whenever I've got a dragon in my lair that looks nice but I have no place for, but don't want to give to someone else.
i end up selling most of the dragons i don't raise. always a possibility that someone else wants your dragon!
i end up selling most of the dragons i don't raise. always a possibility that someone else wants your dragon!
I would look to see if someone would be interested in the dragon(s) first so that they would have a better home. If nobody is interested, I would exalt.
I would look to see if someone would be interested in the dragon(s) first so that they would have a better home. If nobody is interested, I would exalt.
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
yup try rehoming them. one of them could legit be someone's dream dragon, you never know!
buuut of course if no one is interested train and exalt those suckers
yup try rehoming them. one of them could legit be someone's dream dragon, you never know!
buuut of course if no one is interested train and exalt those suckers
I'd probably dump them all on my friends, to be honest. Or exalt/sell them.
I'd probably dump them all on my friends, to be honest. Or exalt/sell them.
globules.png
I can't bring myself to exalt pretty dragons so I usually sell them cheap to people who promise not to exalt them!
I can't bring myself to exalt pretty dragons so I usually sell them cheap to people who promise not to exalt them!
zeznzqY.gif
I would make a thread to see if anyone wants them, then if there's no interest just list them on the AH. I did this with a dragon today and he sold pretty fast.
I would make a thread to see if anyone wants them, then if there's no interest just list them on the AH. I did this with a dragon today and he sold pretty fast.
I test out a couple gijinka doodles for them, and if nothing sticks, I exalt them.

I had to get rid of most of my fandragons because I couldn't work them into my lore ;-; that was a sad day. But it was good to bite the bullet and get it out of the way because then I could focus more on lore dragons.
I test out a couple gijinka doodles for them, and if nothing sticks, I exalt them.

I had to get rid of most of my fandragons because I couldn't work them into my lore ;-; that was a sad day. But it was good to bite the bullet and get it out of the way because then I could focus more on lore dragons.
April14.png
1 2 3