Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ஜtec's Accent Gallery ♒ TINY TORTIE CATS
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122
@tec
If you ever decide to do a re-run of the Zombie accents for Male Imps, please do tell me! ;; I'm in mighty need of a zombie accent for one of my dergs.
@tec
If you ever decide to do a re-run of the Zombie accents for Male Imps, please do tell me! ;; I'm in mighty need of a zombie accent for one of my dergs.
@tec

I need the Tiny Tortie, I love cats!!! How much is it in Treasure?!?!?
@tec

I need the Tiny Tortie, I love cats!!! How much is it in Treasure?!?!?
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
Is there any way you can pink me for the inked skydancers (both sexes?)
Is there any way you can pink me for the inked skydancers (both sexes?)
Just thought I'd come by and bump up your thread and show off my baby with your accent <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12306121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123062/12306121_350.png[/img] [/url]
Just thought I'd come by and bump up your thread and show off my baby with your accent <3

12306121_350.png
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@tec
Hi! I'm very interested in your accent Inked for the female imp! It says there are 7 in the AH but I can't seem to find them? I'd love to buy one for treasure though!
@tec
Hi! I'm very interested in your accent Inked for the female imp! It says there are 7 in the AH but I can't seem to find them? I'd love to buy one for treasure though!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@tec
could i be added to a general pinglist? ^^ Love a lot of your accents and some of them would be perfect for my friends
@tec
could i be added to a general pinglist? ^^ Love a lot of your accents and some of them would be perfect for my friends
jwH9AFp.png
@tec
Can you let me know when the Inked Skydancer Female accent is available again? :)
@tec
Can you let me know when the Inked Skydancer Female accent is available again? :)
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
@tec Hello! Can you ping me when there will be Hypnagogia Female WC accent available? I'd buy it for treasure if it's possible <3_<3 This idea is just brilliant. I've got male version and it's my favorite accent now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12792313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127924/12792313_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tec Hello! Can you ping me when there will be Hypnagogia Female WC accent available? I'd buy it for treasure if it's possible <3_<3
This idea is just brilliant. I've got male version and it's my favorite accent now.
12792313_350.png
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@tec

Hi tec! It's been a while since I've been on, and I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

I was wondering, do you do commission work? Me and a friend are attempting to create two monsters from MH4U. We're starting with a Shagaru Magala, and I think the best way to achieve what we need is with accents, heh. ^^
@tec

Hi tec! It's been a while since I've been on, and I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

I was wondering, do you do commission work? Me and a friend are attempting to create two monsters from MH4U. We're starting with a Shagaru Magala, and I think the best way to achieve what we need is with accents, heh. ^^
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
@Tec

So many awesome accents! Can I please be put on reprint pinglists for:

Dracolich Guardian M
Skulled
Zombie (Female Imperials)
Zombie (Male Imperials)
Webbed
Light Webbed
Thriller

and possibly also Hellhound

Also please add me to your general pinglist, thanks!

*It would be awesome if you did female versions of Dracolich Guardian and the Webbed accents
@Tec

So many awesome accents! Can I please be put on reprint pinglists for:

Dracolich Guardian M
Skulled
Zombie (Female Imperials)
Zombie (Male Imperials)
Webbed
Light Webbed
Thriller

and possibly also Hellhound

Also please add me to your general pinglist, thanks!

*It would be awesome if you did female versions of Dracolich Guardian and the Webbed accents
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122