Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Enter the world of Sonas!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Heleasher
I am so curious about this but I'm also pretty confused since...do I see humans? Or "humans", rather. On a pet site? As pets? Or am I confusing something here? Please elaborate, if you have the time. I can't seem to find a page with explanations/lore/etc. on the website that I can access.
@Heleasher
I am so curious about this but I'm also pretty confused since...do I see humans? Or "humans", rather. On a pet site? As pets? Or am I confusing something here? Please elaborate, if you have the time. I can't seem to find a page with explanations/lore/etc. on the website that I can access.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus
Basically you shouldn't think of them as pets but as characters (You are playing as them, you don't own them/breed them like a kennel) you navigate the world with.
We need to have a more detailed lore/explanation of the world but in short everyone lives together in a world mildly based the Celts. Each species has its own culture (Lyrins use magic/live in woods, Kaklans like to work metal/prefer caves, Humans tend to make towns and trade etc.) but all the species can breed together (except humans). Later there will be ways to make hybrids such as centaurs, but it will only be though magic.
Does that make more sense? I'm always happy to answer more questions/more detail.
@Vesperupus
Basically you shouldn't think of them as pets but as characters (You are playing as them, you don't own them/breed them like a kennel) you navigate the world with.
We need to have a more detailed lore/explanation of the world but in short everyone lives together in a world mildly based the Celts. Each species has its own culture (Lyrins use magic/live in woods, Kaklans like to work metal/prefer caves, Humans tend to make towns and trade etc.) but all the species can breed together (except humans). Later there will be ways to make hybrids such as centaurs, but it will only be though magic.
Does that make more sense? I'm always happy to answer more questions/more detail.
~For those we have tamed we are responsible for.~
bannerlyrin.png
@Heleasher
Thank you for the explanation! That makes more sense, yes. I guess I'll make an account when I can snag a code, I'm really curious now!
@Heleasher
Thank you for the explanation! That makes more sense, yes. I guess I'll make an account when I can snag a code, I'm really curious now!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
I hope you enjoy it! =)
I hope you enjoy it! =)
bannerlyrin.png
If I create an account, am I just a guest there? Because in my account information it says I'm a guest.

I also have no idea how to make a sona

EDIT: also, am I stuck there with an account? If I don't like the site, can I leave and delete my account?
If I create an account, am I just a guest there? Because in my account information it says I'm a guest.

I also have no idea how to make a sona

EDIT: also, am I stuck there with an account? If I don't like the site, can I leave and delete my account?
Forgive me for being so socially awkward
If it says you're a guess then you are logged into the Guest account, so you would need to log out of that and log in again with your information at the top.

And you can't delete your account but you could always give it away if you like? There's nothing wrong with just abandoning an account though.
If it says you're a guess then you are logged into the Guest account, so you would need to log out of that and log in again with your information at the top.

And you can't delete your account but you could always give it away if you like? There's nothing wrong with just abandoning an account though.
bannerlyrin.png
@Heleasher hey, i made an account! :D i used the first code you listed.
@Heleasher hey, i made an account! :D i used the first code you listed.
@Heleasher Registered with the second code~
@Heleasher Registered with the second code~
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@Heleasher I registered! I'm the one you gave that cool Kaklan to. The only problem I have is how you literally cannot make Sonas without gems, and I don't have money to spare.
@Heleasher I registered! I'm the one you gave that cool Kaklan to. The only problem I have is how you literally cannot make Sonas without gems, and I don't have money to spare.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite
Thanks for letting me know, I'm always interested in feedback. We're actually working on a system to help you be able to get characters without buying gems and a way to collect gem shards so that you can create characters without donating directly. It may be a little time for it to be coded, but I hope you're patient with us. =)
@Amazonite
Thanks for letting me know, I'm always interested in feedback. We're actually working on a system to help you be able to get characters without buying gems and a way to collect gem shards so that you can create characters without donating directly. It may be a little time for it to be coded, but I hope you're patient with us. =)
bannerlyrin.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18